The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

19th Annual DSM Shootout August 20-21st 2011 Norwalk Ohio

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSX_TC1

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 29, 2007
Houston, Texas
So yeah here's the question of the year, Who's going with me to this years 19th Annual DSM Shootout in Ohio? its going to be Aug 20-21st this year. its a long way from now so there should be no reason to not go because this gives you PLENTY of time to fix your car or make it faster and even plan ahead to have these days off. Im going for sure. so HOPEFULLY i can get a BUNCH of us to cruise out there together so that way if anything goes wrong we'll be there for each other to help out, because if any of you have seen my trunk, you already know i carry alot of stuff in case of emergencies haha. anyways here's the link for ALL the info.

19th Annual DSM/EVO Shootout

if you need to hit me up, text me at 713 534 2023, Mike aka GSX_TC but most of you should already have my number LOL

So who's down to roll with me to this amazing once a year event. oh and to those who dont know what a DSM shootout is, which sadly there are, here are a few links to what its like.

YouTube - *HD 2009 DSM Shootout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cioWZc6itu4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQHHmdVfuXk

YouTube - DSM Shootouts 2007

YouTube - DSM/EVO Shootout 2010

Wow are yall serious? 34 views and not one single person is down to go to this?! Even dudes who dont even have dsm's are dying to go to these. Am I the guy who cares that much about dsm's around here?

Your in idiot. LOL Have fun on the 2,360 mile journey to Norwalk, OH to beat the shit out of your car and expect it to drive all of the way home. I'm planning on going but the only thing I'm "rolling" there is my luggage.

To be honest with you, my car would probably breakdown on the way there its such a long ass drive, so the drive back wouldn't even matter.

San Diego to Norwalk

:dsm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm going to drive out there but that dorsnt mean I'm gonna beat the shit out of the car, I just wanna be there to see everything. Ive always wanted to go to one of these since I was younger.

Because it's tradition. Plus I'm trying to get a bunch of other dsm's to roll out there with me.

I'll make a deal with you... For every DSM'r, including yourself, that drives to the SO from SoCal in their DSM I'll buy a round for at the local bar. If you do plan on doing this I suggest you call and make hotel reservations before the end of March, hotels get booked fast for the weekend.

:dsm:

Lol I'm not a big drinker but as for the hotel and stuff that's what the link I provided is for. It has a few hotels info nearby there so it eliminates looking around. I'm interested to see how many socal dsm'ers go.

hey isaiah heres the link to see that badass HD DSMshootout vid from last year. this guy is seriously talented when it comes to filming and editing man, i cant believe he did this all his self.

YouTube - SlntdJ's Channel

I will be trying to make the trek out with the BOSS car this year. The drive from Tacoma to Ohio should be fun.

we shoud get alot of people to meet up because it would be awesome if we could all follow eachother out there to ohio.

I wish I could make it, but I wouldn't have the finances to go this year. Maybe if something changes between now and then and I get some money to go. That's a lot of gas though LOL plus a hotel? AND food? Maybe ill put some away for next years.

Do you guys realize this is the El Paso area sub-forum? That's great that you guys from Michigan and Delaware are planning to go but are you planning on stoping by El Paso Texas on the way there? I'm sure its only couple thousand miles out of your way.

I've been twice before ('04 & '05) and I'll go again, but I can't this year.

yes True but could you imagine how you wouldnt even notice if we got DSM's from all over to make a HUGE cruise out of this? it would be AMAZING!

I may go this year, as i'm from ohio, and it's a good excuse to visit. I probably would drive my twin turbo stealth though, as it's way better for trips.

I google mapped it, over 3800 miles from Anchorage. You might as well fly there, buy a local dsm and show up with that. LOL.

mmmmmmmmmmmm yeeaaa........about that. 3.74/gal for gas, 8mpg while towing=not gonna happen. Looks like 3.99/gal is gonna happen this year.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back