The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

xxr 530 wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DIMONDSTAR77

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 3, 2004
Bay City, Michigan
i'm looking at getting XXR 530's in "17 x 8.25 in black chrome, maybe +25 offset with 225/45 tires. not sure if i would need spacers? do you tire fitment guru's know if that'll rub? and will they stick out of the fenders, i'm looking for a clean, flush with the fender stance. i'm running about 1.5" drop. I'm trying to figure what offset to run, i like the concave look that alot of 350 and 370Z cars run, not deep dish thou. it'll be for looks only, not looking to do auto x or drag race with these on. thanks for any help. heres an example of what i'm looking for.:sneaky:
http://rides.superstreetonline.com/ride/1210789/miragedohc/1998/mitsubishi/eclipse/photos/1.html

well maybe i'm not seeing it. i did search, maybe i worded it wrong, the seach engine on this site leave alot to be desired. looking thru 20+ pages of rambling and unuseful info (at times), and still not getting an answer to my question usally results in a thread on that topic. i'm not looking for a debate just an answer of yes or no and maybe some- you might need" ?mm spacer", kind of help. thanks again.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back