The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

XXR, SSR, Volks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I definitely agree that XXR doesn't belong in that header. XXR belongs with Rota and Sportmaxx.

Volks are nice wheels but are far from "high end" HREs and such are more so considered "Highend" as well as more rare versions of smaller companies, Volk aka Rays Engineering is just the big kid in the sandbox. You'll hear the common coin" I don't wanna hurt my $3000 wheels when most at best payed $2Kish for their setup.

I love me some Volks though but its gotta be something besides the played out TEs or Enkies and the SUPER played out RPF1s...

Props to Advan, Wedsport, Mugen etc, etc as well

or DPE Wheels

if you really wanna be balling, each wheel starts at about 1k... i have a certificate for 25% off a set of sp-sc wheels and i still can afford to buy a set LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back