The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Wow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo0O0ostedDSM said:
WTF 15 years and it still has the original tires on it... unbelievable.
LOL, my 1982 honda cx500 turbo has the original tires on it and its 24 years old, granted they are all cracked and not road worthy.

But cars like that are harder and harder to find these days, people just dont hide their cars in barns anymore LOL

OverBoostinGST said:
I would love to have that car, if I bought it I wouldnt do a damn thing to it

x2 with such low miles and original everything, its damn near an antique!! :rocks:

WMD said:
LOL, my 1982 honda cx500 turbo has the original tires on it and its 24 years old, granted they are all cracked and not road worthy.

Ummm... yea, but your bike is a Honda so nobody cares about that. OMG

j/k ROFL

WMD said:
Far and away the best use for a Turbo Warthog- parking.

The timing belts on that DSM must be a sight to behold. I hope the customer doesn't try driving it with those old teeth on there.

I don't know, I guess I've been around here too long..... but I hear a dinging, like a railroad crossing gate, somewhere in the distance....

Wow. What an piece of history. I'd die for something like that. But I'm not the type of owner for it. I'd enjoy the beauty of it for a month tops, then I'd be on to killing things with it. :sigh: Being young... :(

Defiant said:
We need a betting pool for final price.

$8,400

Guy Selling the Car said:
Hello Kidd; I appreciate your interest and fully understand your concern in bidding this much for a 15 year old car. First of all , you are out of your mind to buy this car for a young boy. This car is not meant for a young driver who will treat it like a piece of s___. I don't think my wife would let it go to someone who might abuse this treasure. You should drop out of the bidding since I believe you would not be comfortable with owning this car at the price it will eventually sell for. Get your son an old beater for $500 and you will both be happier.

OWNED!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back