The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

will the engine wiring harness from a 97 eclipse gst (4g63) work on my 98 gst??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richard82

Probationary Member
Aug 7, 2013
Sevierville, Tennessee
I have a 98 eclipse gst and the engine wiring harness is rigged thanks to the previouse owner. I have been looking for an exact replacment with the relay box attatched but the only one I have been able to find is almost $1,000. I had a little streak of luck and found one for a 97 gst in good (unaltered) condition, but im not sure if it would work. The 97 has the same motor (4g63) and I was considering making the buy but I dont want to cause more problems than I already have

does any one know any difrences between a 97 gst abd a 98 gst engine bay wiring harness or is there any dif at all???

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back