The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Widebands

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipse420ags

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2010
Martinez, Georgia
Simply put whats the best type of wideband ont the market for a reasonable price?

Not trying to hijack the thread , since I noticed people reply about how well a (brand) wideband communicates with DSMlink. I had my eyes on a Prosport EVO boost/wideband, anyone have any bad experience with these along with DSMlink? I thought a lot more people would be talking about them on this thread. Cause the only way I found out about Prosport was people on here buzzing about them and a huge back order on them a while ago.

One of the main reasons you hear about the AEM, Innovate, and Zeitronix on here is because of their accuracy (in no particular order). Most other widebands out there just aren't as reliable for proper readings and that can make-or-break a tune or even a motor if it's that bad.

I personally don't have much info on Prosport other than it started out as an eBay company and their recent line of "Evo" gauges look pretty nice.

I would ask your questions on the Prosport threads that are on the forum.

+1 for the mtx-l.

Costs as much as the UEGO and outputs a narrowband so you can just bolt it into the stock o2 sensor location and run 1 wire to the ecu. 2 if you want to log with your ecu. Or you can log with your laptop.

I will guess you are going to start tuning your car? If so, get what ever brand that the makers of the tuning software recommend. I'm running jackal sd, and the majority of those guys run innovative products. I have seen a couple with the zex...whatever, and there are questions about posting their logs and such. Do your research and then decide. You will be happier.

i went with Innovate MTXL. Got the it off eBay New for $161 shipped!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back