The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Wide bands to be used with MS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glowryder

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 23, 2004
des moines, Iowa
Im running MS full stand alone. Im using the AEM uego, i hate it , its off .4 afr. the guage reads differntly then the voltage its outputting to MS.. so what are you guys using, and hows it working for you? im wanitng to go innovate, but i dont know which model to run, idk if LC1 would work with MS, etc..

The LC-1 is a very popular model to use with MS (perhaps the most popular choice).

so then you can verify the gauge matches the voltage / reading as your MS? i thake it by using the same calibration on bothe ms side and LC 1 side?

and did you instal the + 12V for the sensor/gauge to the same 12v the MS is on?
grounds i imagine all go to the same place as well.

so then you can verify the gauge matches the voltage / reading as your MS? i thake it by using the same calibration on bothe ms side and LC 1 side?

and did you instal the + 12V for the sensor/gauge to the same 12v the MS is on?
grounds i imagine all go to the same place as well.
Where the +12V comes from doesn't as matter as much as where the grounds are.

Also, FYI the LC-1 doesn't include a gauge by default. The MTX-L, which is similar to the LC-1 (and the same price), includes a gauge.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back