The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Who wants PnP MS2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

starfish

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2010
Hamilton, New_Jersey
I just emailed symtech and they WILL make pnp ms2 for us.We just need 20 buyers at $900 each.Lets go guys!start digging in those pockets for some cash.its got to be a group buy!I'm ready right now.

900 is pretty steap. I get that its PnP and all but I have MS3X and i have maybe 600 into it. IMO its not worth the extra 300 and then not have all the extra outputs like the MS3X does.

Also the new MS3 Pro is like 200 more than that.

Just seems like alot for MS2.

$900 each..WTF. What in the world gave them that figure. Any details as to this PnP (like how it will be PnP, material its made of and so forth). We could hire a professional to do an install for $900 and be just as good.

I work 6 days per week and my car is my daily driver+I need to make the appointment for the dynotune.I cant afford any down time playing with my soldering gun and having unsightly wires all over the place.SO, if they will build it I will BUY it.Im not asking for opinions.just looking for serious buyers.

If you know what your doing you can install and have your car driving off MS in a couple of hours. If you are completely removing the stock ECU it will take a good bit longer.

going ms is all new to me so I thought the best thing to do would be to use PnP. A couple hours I can handle.Also I got a 35 minute ride down the highway to get to the tuning shop and Im not sure if it will hurt anything going that far without it being tuned. I contacted symtech and they said that they will put together 30 units if they can get 20 people to make the purchase.I know the have the pnp ms3 but I only need ms 2 and I can use the coule hundred that Im saving to put towards injectors.Which is better for daily driver PB or stand alone

To clarify, $900 is an average figure. We are planning both an MS2 and MS3 plug-and-play system for the 420A platform. The MS2 system will be less, the MS3 system will be more -- but this probably isn't the appropriate place to discuss this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back