The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

pnp megasquirt 420a?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dsmlink has a forum and you can't even get into the forum unless you have purchased dsmlink to prevent people who don't or haven't owned the part from spreading missinformation.

I know because I have a account that is still active :sneaky:

Dude I'm with ya! I've already bought the megasquirt, set-up plans to go up to Boston for a professional tune, then cancelled them all because it just wasn't practical for me. Then I bought an SFMU and some injectors, only to abort that plan too.

I'm really not confident or comfortable with any fuel set-up availble for our cars thus far with anything other then MSnS. I need to control spark too. But for the everyday tuner and everyday driver, it's just waaaayy too intimidating without being PnP..

Megasuirt plug n play sounds GREAT to me!!!:thumb:

Def gonna agree with ya man! I just hope they make enough because once they go on the market they wont last very long... symtech :thumb:

Wow this is great! Anyone think a group buy will be set up when it is released? I can definitely say I'm getting one as long as this 2 months doesn't turn into a year or something.

Wow this is great! Anyone think a group buy will be set up when it is released? I can definitely say I'm getting one as long as this 2 months doesn't turn into a year or something.

Yeah I was pretty dead set on Portfueler but this is in the same boat as dsmlink and that was the best thing I bought for my tsi when I had it out of all of my mods. Problem is like you said if they start pushing this back then it holds up builds and people getting anxious to finish and may go another route. I would be down for a group buy:thumb:

not to get off topic but just a heads up for anyone else who has been waiting - the Symtech 420a race manifold should be released in two months or so also. (sorry if there was another thread about that, I must have missed it)

Okay, I have to close this for now and move it to the Vendor's Section shortly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back