The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Which/What gauges should I get? [Merged 12-6]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Right now my stock oil gauge isnt working. Had a shop try to put in a new sensor but that didnt do anything. So a oil pressure would be smart for my situation?

For sure.

Like i said most widebands run right around the $200 mark so ill be spending about the same amount for any wideband just need to see which brand to go with.

What are you going to do AFR data and no management system?

Like i said most widebands run right around the $200 mark so ill be spending about the same amount for any wideband just need to see which brand to go with.

Well if that's the case Prosport all day every day.

My rationale on voltage is how greatly even .5v drop can effect nearly everything in an EFI system.

Injector latency, fuel pump flow, etc.

This is true.

I would still go for boost, oil pressure and WBO2. This is why I have them in my triple A pillar; sure I look like a racer boy/ricer but I can see the important stuff out of the corner of my eye.

I have the tri pillar mount, and a couple other mounting cups placed to look nice, with bosst gauge/controller. air fuel ratio, fuel pressure, oil pressure, and voltage because with a system I want to keep an eye on that.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back