The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Which Carbon Fiber hood should i get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99 gst 420a dsm

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 22, 2003
Turboville, New_York
ok pretty soon i am going to be getting a carbon fiber hood from www.visracing.com and i dont know which to go with, i have a 97 eclipse, and am going turbo kit in the next month, so i know the carbon fiber Invader hood would really help with cooling under the hood, but some people done like it, so maybe i should get OEM, idk, you guys let me know, cuz ur my peeps and what u think matters to me, and if anyone looks at this thread that may have a picture of either Invader or OEM style, post a pic, thanx

shuwa that is a mad hot hood on the maroon car, why do u say go oem

stock body, go stock hood. aftermarket body, got aftermarket style hood. granted if i had stock skirts and rear and wing, i'd go with a stock cf hood too. that way, it all flows together.
later

well the plan is to order a mixed body kit from VISracing and get a carbon fiber hood too, im like a week away from ordering so i just want to make up my mind, and while in getting all the body work done and the kit installed ima have them weuld the factory spoiler wholes for the APR wing, and 17s are on the way ;) so it should be far from a stock look, 1 inch drop on ground controls also, i already have the springs, just not installed yet, for now i have arogear drop springs that suck!! way to low

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back