The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Where to buy 1g bov flange?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoCalGST

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 21, 2005
tulare, California
I just bought a UICP, and it's flanged for a GReddy bov, i have a 1g. Isearched through the sponsors, but couldn't find the site that sells them. I don't like to deal on the classifieds section here w/buying anymore... So my question is, does anyone know where i can go to get one? thanks in advance. :)

you can actually redrill the holes on your 1g to fit the greddy flange, ive done it for my friend before. Just line it up, mark it, and drill the 1g holes closer like the greddy, you may have to use some gasket sealant like i did, since the gasket didnt seal perfectly without it... but i boost leak checked it to 20 psi, held fine.

well the bottom of the bov has a wierd tear drop shape to it. and on the tip of the tear drop there is a small hole, now doesnt that whole teardrop have to be on top of the hole?
what i mean to say is the greddy hole too small? and do you have pictures that you could show me of where you drilled the holes?

i also checked dsmotorsports and i couldn't find one there, so either they stopped selling one or i overlooked it, a link would be greatly appreciated.

go to their website, click on dsm, then at the top click on the "do it yourself" parts list. its either the 2nd or 3rd down. It says "bov flange" with a drop menu, then select 1g

SoCalGST said:
I just bought a UICP, and it's flanged for a GReddy bov, i have a 1g. Isearched through the sponsors, but couldn't find the site that sells them. I don't like to deal on the classifieds section here w/buying anymore... So my question is, does anyone know where i can go to get one? thanks in advance. :)

You can get them from Road///Race Engineering, both aluminum and steel. Their website is down right now, but I'm sure it'll be back.

You coulda just made one like I did. I had a professional welder do it for me.LOL Pressure tested to 30 psi. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back