1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

whats your turbo for?

Posted by kongo, Aug 3, 2011

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. kongo

kongo Proven Member

Joined Jan 8, 2009
    new orleans, Louisiana
    Try to figure out what turbo everbody are using and for what purpose. I'm thing of switching my turbo for something else. Right know I'm doing 1/4 mile passes with it but thing about auto x. So give me type of turbo( t3, Mitsubishi, gt series, knock off, or other) and what you use it for( dd, drag, auto x). I'll start
    Turbo: slowly racing baby kahuna ( knock off of journal bearing gt 30)
    Use: drag racing

387  0

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    · 2G DSM
  2. glowryder

glowryder Proven Member

Joined Jan 23, 2004
    des moines, Iowa
    I use mine to get the bitches..

S20G for street/strip use. quick spook, and lays down some powah.

I hope if your autoXing, you have a crank scraper, and windage tray..

3. kongo

kongo Proven Member

Joined Jan 8, 2009
    new orleans, Louisiana

Nope. Didn't know u would need it. Most people only do straightline with our platform. So I didn't have much info on what's need to keep my motor healthy. Send me some info. Will be useful.

387  0

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    · 2G DSM
  4. glowryder

glowryder Proven Member

Joined Jan 23, 2004
    des moines, Iowa
    search for cranks scraper and windage tray even str8 line should have it, since its an inherent 420a oiling issue...