The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What Injectors Did I Get?!!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Musashi450

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2003
Champaign, Illinois
Hey,
I did a deal on DSM trader a while back and just got everything together when it occured to me that I never checked to see if the injectors I received were indeed the right ones.

Since its now about 3 months later I'm in a panic trying to figure out how exactly how to identify the damn things. I thought I was getting ND 660's and I was reading that they have black tops?! The injectors I recieved have gray tops, then the bulky middle part is a darker silver then the pintel is black. I am looking for identification marks and their is an ND in a little circle. Any help is appreciated.

I was researching a little bit more and they appear to be the same injectors that are listed under the picture for greddy's injectors in the parts catalog. I looked up some more pics though and they still show the black top injectors.

Did Denso changed the injectors appearance at some point? It may be possible that I just have an older style. Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
Look for numbers engraved/molded on the sides of the plastic connector where it's molded around the inlet. One side will usually say INP-XXX the other will have the model number.
For example the Blue top 2G 450's say INP-018 MDL450.

Steve

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back