The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What did i get sent??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunter

15+ Year Contributor
May 20, 2006
Victoria, B.C._Canada
Ok so i ordered upper and lower greddy intercooler pipes that were supposed to fit my stock sidemount intercooler but i got this instead... What is it?

Attachments

• PICT0002.jpg
    PICT0002.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 263
Looks like IC pipes for another application that needs a BOV flange to be welded on still.

Yeah you definately got parts for another car.
Just contact the place you ordered them from and have them send you the right parts.

Yeah that's the stupid thing though, i got them from dsmparts, then they said they would call me back, never did, then after calling repeatedly they called back after my 30 days warrenty was up and said that my 30 day warrenty was up... So i'm eff'd i guess

It shouldn't be under warranty. They got the order wrong, therefore they should accept the return and get you the right product, especially since it's still unused.

Sorry i meant 30 day return policy. They won't return my calls or anything anymore, i went through sending pictures to them and explaining what i wanted over and over again.

Yeah, those a definitely not the right Upper and Lower IC Pipes.
And they suck for trying to pull this shit on you.
I'd call back and demand to speak to their manager and let him have it, and then call the BBB and turn them in.

Yeah that's the stupid thing though, i got them from dsmparts, then they said they would call me back, never did, then after calling repeatedly they called back after my 30 days warrenty was up and said that my 30 day warrenty was up... So i'm eff'd i guess

Sucks that a sponser of the site would do you like that. Tells us to take our business elsewhere.

I agree. they told me that the Megan shifter they carry is threaded for a stock knob. when it got here the thread pattern is not even a standard thread. they said "well it comes with a knob, what does it matter?"

it matters that I can't use my $50 greddy knob!!

yea wrong application, the vendor probably just had Greddy drop ship it directly to you from their warehouse , that is if they have a direct account with Greddy. It gets even more absurd if theres another middle man between the vendor and greddy. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back