The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

What do you 2.0 NT guy get for gas milleage??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWDlaserRS

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2002
New_Ipswich_NH
What do you 2.0 NT guys get for gas milleage? I need to know because if its better than my current beater car, an '87 Reliant than I may buy this guys '93 Laser for cheap that lives by me. Plus then Id have 2 Lasers. :cool: :cool:

yea...i'm about the same...i stick to Shell 89 Octane for everday driving, and i usually push between 25-35 mpg. 35 is pushing it because that's basically only in low rpm's, and if you drive a DSM, you don't tend to stay in low rpm's

I have a 92 n/t laser 2.0. I drive about a 100 miles a day, freeways. I get 27-30 mpg driving 80mph average. Mine is also an auto tranny.

Thanks guys however somebody bought the car before I could, I gotta look for some other beater economy car now, a geo maybe?

i've been doing mostly highway driving now that i'm back at college. on my last fill-up, i got 450 miles on the tank of gas (from full to practically empty). so with the twelve gallon tank (i think that's what we have), i got 37.5 miles to the gallon.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back