The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

better ants than a roach infestation. And not the roaches that you smoke but the ones that crawl.

lowered my asking price to 2700$ and still cant get any intrest in it :\

Rewired the fuel pump and wired NLTS (untested as of now :().

Bonus: I have never seen my volt meter read over 13.9 until now at idle, its now at 14.2-14.4, Whooo!

Finally got the other side of my garage organized enough to pull my gsx in to sit next to my spyder. Hopefully I will get the gsx parted out soon unless the doubt bug gets me again and I decide to fix it and keep it. Eh who knows. Maybe an automatic gsx would be a fun daily driver. Ah see there's that dam bug again.

What started as a simple maintenence day turned into another FP bi*** session...

Changed T-Case & Rear Diff fluids

Rotated tired while it was up on jackstands

Messed with the JMF exhaust manifold heat shield mounting 'soultion' (if you can even call it that)... ended up fabricating new mounting points and a bracket for it

While fabricating a mounting solution & staring at the FP manifold, I noticed another crack :mad: This is my second FP manifold that has cracked on me (and in the exact same place as the first one)! WTF??!! Guess I'll go back to an Evo 3 now :notgood:

just got done polishing my water pump and watching black hawk down on tv.

Changed my brakes, rotated my tires, change brake fluid and fix one broken wheel stud on my spyder.

And have yet to go see my baby these past two weeks, the eagle talon which is parked at my parents place.

i installed a walbro 255, did the fuel pump rewire and installed a tomei fuel pressure regulator to the firewall day accomplished :hellyeah:

got the dsm running for the first time in three weeks. its good to be back in the game

I put in an evo 1 oil cap, new 5spd eprom, and a new fender..ALso got it running, but theres sum kind od drai on my battery, cause it wouldn't start when i shut it off..And also its idle surging now, I gotta figure that out..

finished wiring the drivers side wiring harness and started the passenger side harness.

Having clutch dragging issues. Bled the clutch today, no change. Next thing I know I'm pulling pieces of metal out of the rubber inspection boot next to the clutch slave. Gotta order a clutch kit and flywheel.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back