The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stripped mine down to the bare frame! Getting ready to paint. (95 gsx complete rebuild)

Had yet another person do the good ol hit an run this is f!@#en retarded! , i don't understand literally ,how are people such bad drivers..... like cmon, guess I'll never have a clean 1g even no its getting painted rockers to roof , makes me not want to do it cause no one will respect my car and other peoples like I do .. hood got vandalized a few weeks ago with a big a $$ dent

And I bent my license plate back after work just what I want to do after working 10 hrs..

You sure you're just not pissing the wrong people off?

Fabricated a mounting bracket and internal baffling for catch can. Now I finally have a use for that bolt hole on the top of the trans motor mount that's been lonely ever since the ABS removal.

You sure you're just not pissing the wrong people off?

Fabricated a mounting bracket and internal baffling for catch can. Now I finally have a use for that bolt hole on the top of the trans motor mount that's been lonely ever since the ABS removal.
I sure hope not ROFL bad areas I guess

Transcona is a pretty rough suburb LOL, I know. I grew up there, hardened on the streets of all those tough neighborhoods full of french immersion schools.

What did I do today? It's raining. Made sure there weren't (many significant) leaks of water in the cabin.

Transcona is a pretty rough suburb LOL, I know. I grew up there, hardened on the streets of all those tough neighborhoods full of french immersion schools.

What did I do today? It's raining. Made sure there weren't (many significant) leaks of water in the cabin.
Oh yeah haha tcona is hard as F $ck with
the pink flamingos and sunfires everywhere ROFL

And Cleaned my cars interior lastnight

Rebuilt the b16g (with the help of jusmx's two part guide)
Figuring out how to get all the marks (shaft, nut, wheel) to line up took a bit of thinking since as soon as you start torquing down the nut , it rotates the compressor wheel... Luckily I have an extra set of hands that came stock with my fiance :D

Got a new one on the farm, see the picture...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
and on the '90 I ran all the vacuum lines and mounted all the pulleys and belts trying to get to the point of ready to fire it up!

Installed this and now having wot problems around 2k and 4,5k rpms. Feels "restricted". I think I'm getting too much air...

Attachments

• 20150604_165801.jpg
    20150604_165801.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 35
Installed SD today and dialed in idle. Still searching for the answer to which wire connects to the red wire for a shift light on innovate boost gauge and which wire connects to the ecu to log boost with ecmlink v3. Also had a bung welded into my j pipe for boost line but still on stock bcs. Have a Hallman boost controller but gonna learn to tune at 10lbs of boost before turning up.

converted to non cruise control, deleted A/C, deleted the evap system and lowered the battery in my 2G. There's so much space now in the engine bay.

Cut hole in front bumper cover for tow hook.

Made spacer for tow hook out of some scrap magnesium (thought it was aluminum when I started cutting it) Bubbled like crazy in acid etch wash. :)

Powdercoated spacer/shackle/threaded bracket.

Received a box of goodies for the 01450 b16g install this weekend and speed density setup (using gm 3bar & iat). No regrets on the 3bar because I have ZERO plans to run anything bigger than the 16g. After this, I'm done with the DSM platform. I'm not getting rid of it right away, but it will not be upgraded any further.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back