The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

West PA DSM-ers???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coup D E'Tat said:
If someone going is over 25, Dave and Buster's won't be a problem. They don't allow anyone under 21 in unless you're with a 25 year old.

However, a park BBQ would be better, I think.

but its only 2 people underage to every 1 over get me ?

I think the majority of us are over 21, so we won't need many people over 25. Besides, if the weather is warm, we won't be inside all that much anyway.

beat90tsi said:
I think the majority of us are over 21, so we won't need many people over 25. Besides, if the weather is warm, we won't be inside all that much anyway.

Ok well im 19 so im rollin in with you then . :thumb:

BluemeanieTSi said:
it's 4 underagers per 1 over.
oh and that act 2600 is calling your name

well excuse me :D and man damn . I want it too, but i just bought a bov .Im working on it . Ill let you know. :dsm:

Well shit, let's go to D&B then. I have like 20 or 30 bucks in gift cards I haven't been able to use because they won't let me in.

I'm only 19, at the philly D&B age doesn't matter until 10:30 then you need someone 25+ to get you in. But I guess they vary from each location.

If there is another meet a little later in the year I would be up for that. Car is getting a paint job right now. I wanna hold off a little till the stones get off the road. I live in the Johnstown area. Something at SBR sounds good also.

Jamie

Quick some one ask me whos cars running wiht its new crankpulley and SSQV now . :D

thanks to the people who helped me look for a BOV and so whats the Idea on the next meet then ? Hooters ? D&B? WTF

Anyone want to come help me get my crank pulley off? I am having no luck.

beat90tsi said:
Anyone want to come help me get my crank pulley off? I am having no luck.

haha dude i just did that last week. and believe me i would help you if i could but im stuck in freakin VA till monday then heading down to NC . I miss home :-( good luck wiht it anyways

sucker was squealing and screeching, i'm glad i stopped driving it when i did, sucker is pretty loose

I used 100psi line pressure and a good snap-on impact gun and it didn't budge. I'm not sure what to try next.

beat90tsi said:
sucker was squealing and screeching, i'm glad i stopped driving it when i did, sucker is pretty loose

I used 100psi line pressure and a good snap-on impact gun and it didn't budge. I'm not sure what to try next.

Did you try by hand yet thats how i got mine. put a socket in the middle thing too and pull both ways it should work.

beat90tsi said:

1/2" or 3/8" gun? I'd be willing to lend a hand if you're relatively close to the Monroeville/White Oak/North Versailles area.

Later,

I was using a 1/2" gun, I got the pulley off. Apparently you don't need to take the center bolt out, I just assumed it had to come out, but that's not the case, just the outside 4.

It's back on and running good. I got 20% tint all around today and it's looking sharp, takes a bit of adjustment for night driving, but looks really good. Also I took the WG actuator off the 16g and put some washers behind it when I put it back on. Holds the flapper shut hard, very noticeable difference in spool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back