The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

West PA DSM-ers???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
beat90tsi said:
I was using a 1/2" gun, I got the pulley off. Apparently you don't need to take the center bolt out, I just assumed it had to come out, but that's not the case, just the outside 4.

It's back on and running good. I got 20% tint all around today and it's looking sharp, takes a bit of adjustment for night driving, but looks really good. Also I took the WG actuator off the 16g and put some washers behind it when I put it back on. Holds the flapper shut hard, very noticeable difference in spool.

\ha i had to do that same exact thing to my 16G but i have the mother of all cracks leaking past my flapper. slow spool is kicking my arse....... like 4000 WTF

what's up with that, do the actuators just wear out over time?

OK nevermind I found out what Dave and Busters is. I have a major crack around my flapper to. I'm just waiting till I can change turbo and all. My whole exhaust housing and manifold are both about done.

Anybody have an extra 6cm^2 housing lying around that isn't cracked up too badly?
I hear they make the 16gs spool like crazy.

DSM_TunerGirl said:
I told you it was a bad idea....You still got the underwear too??

I didn't think you'd be the type to wear underwear.

beat90tsi said:
I didn't think you'd be the type to wear underwear.

Actually I dont wear underwear...I just gave him a pair since I dont need them...HAHA
You must be good to tell that by just looking at me.... :thumb: ROFL

You must of had some problems getting girls out of them in the past LOL! With or without is fine with me :thumb:

I don't know. If another meet is planned, I probably won't show up. The last one was retarded, and I can't see another one being any better.

On another note, I'm at the car show/cruise in Irwin, PA (on Route 30) almost every Saturday for most of the day. We can have a "meet" there ROFL

Coup D E'Tat said:
I don't know. If another meet is planned, I probably won't show up. The last one was retarded, and I can't see another one being any better.

On another note, I'm at the car show/cruise in Irwin, PA (on Route 30) almost every Saturday for most of the day. We can have a "meet" there ROFL

Aww, come on man. The other meet was to early in the year. We need to plan on a date and the weather sucks, just skip and reschedule a better time. Also, i think we need to do something more than just go somewhere to eat. Maybe a cruise too and D&B sounds like a decent place to meet, but if most people are too young I guess that won't work. My car should be back together and ready in a week or two.

I also go to Irwin and Greensburg Saturday evening car shows. It's a good pregame before hitting the bars in Pittsburgh. When do those shows starts? Or is it whenever the weather breaks?

yeah, retarded...all the girls sat with me and jon, cool u won't be thurr more hott bish's for us ;-)

oh btw jesse plan on hanging out at my house sat nights in the summer for bonfires n shit (you and aaron)

BluemeanieTSi said:
oh btw jesse plan on hanging out at my house sat nights in the summer for bonfires n shit (you and aaron)

Will do.

As for the Irwin thing, they just start when the weather breaks.

I don't know. If we can set up a BBQ or parking lot meet or something, I'll show up. I'm just not going to do the dining indoors thing again.

I think the main reason it was an indoor early thing was coz it was too early and weather sucked. With D&B, you can be under 21 and go, you just can't get in past 9 or something. A BBQ would be awesome, sorry I missed the first one, I was sick as fuk, but I'll probably be at the next one, especcially if it involves a show or cruise of any kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back