1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

West PA DSM-ers???

Posted by endlessMyk, Jan 26, 2005

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. endlessMyk

endlessMyk Proven Member

Joined May 3, 2004
    State College, Pennsylvania
    Here I am in Indiana, PA, about an hour and half away from Pittsburgh, looking for dsm-ers who are really into it, not just thrashing on eachother. Or even local-type car clubs. I'm also looking for some meets nearby... If anyone's in, lemme know!

2. gas_man

gas_man Proven Member

Joined Jun 16, 2004
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    I'm in, I go to I.U.P and would defintely like to have a meet or mod day

3. endlessMyk

endlessMyk Proven Member

Joined May 3, 2004
    I'll hafta keep my eyes out for ya. Mine's the red tsi with the plate that says MYKS DSM

4. mysticfire6602

mysticfire6602 Proven Member

Joined Dec 23, 2004
    Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    im like 20-30 minutes from indiana, but my dsm is currently down. a meet would be cool

5. gas_man

gas_man Proven Member

Joined Jun 16, 2004
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    endlessMyk, I saw your car today, there was a red dsm pulling out of the esch hall parking lot and I saw your licesnce plate. Your cars looking nice.

6. endlessMyk

endlessMyk Proven Member

Joined May 3, 2004
    yeah, the battery in my g/f's car died, had to go jump it. Did you happen to hear the lovely scraping of the brakes??? Getting new ones put on Tuesday I hope.

7. Orioles124

Orioles124 Proven Member

Joined Sep 24, 2004
    Girard, Pennsylvania
    Hey I live in Erie, and go to Edinboro, and even though are two schools are rivils I would be down with meeting some other DSMers. :talon: :thumb:

8. Coup D E'Tat

Coup D E'Tat Proven Member

Joined Dec 22, 2002
    White Oak, Pennsylvania
  9. firehawk

firehawk Proven Member

Joined Oct 17, 2003
    Vandergrift, Pennsylvania
    Ill be going to IUP next year, but im up there every week anyways atleast a few times a week, so id be down w/ meetin up with people

10. endlessMyk

endlessMyk Proven Member

Joined May 3, 2004

I think most the assholes have been banned... I'm sure some new ones will take their places, though. We should set up a start-of-the-season meet once the weather gets nicer.

11. Coup D E'Tat

Coup D E'Tat Proven Member

Joined Dec 22, 2002
    White Oak, Pennsylvania
    There's actually quite a few meets/shows/cruises in the summer in my neck of the woods, but I'm maybe an hour from you, 20 minutes from Pittsburgh. Not a horribly far drive, but not close, either.

But yea, I'm up for a BWW meet or something.

12. mysticfire6602

mysticfire6602 Proven Member

Joined Dec 23, 2004
    Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    hey! im not an ass
    :)

13. endlessMyk

endlessMyk Proven Member

Joined May 3, 2004
    Do you post on the westpadsm boards? There are quite a few on there that just wanna start arguments... its hard not to fall into them, so i try to just make indirect comments that only throw some gas on the fire... it's funny. :laugh:

I've never been to BWW, I wanted to last year, but didn't know when alot of ppl would be there, most the time i only heard of 1 or 2 ppl going.

14. petey go woosh

petey go woosh Proven Member

Joined Jul 7, 2004
    Windsor, Pennsylvania
    If you guys are looking for DSM's in Indiana area, then totally checkout SlowBoy Racing. They are right in Indiana like across from the Long John Silvers. Can't get anymore hardcore DSM then that in the area. Peace, Pete

15. endlessMyk

endlessMyk Proven Member

Joined May 3, 2004
    Wow, didn't ever think of that one..... :rolleyes:

Wait... you said SLowboy... that name sounds so familiar... I think I keep seeing it on all my ####ing Visa statements....

16. 1990greenGSX

1990greenGSX Proven Member

Joined Jan 16, 2004
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania
    LOL.. :laugh: i have to admit i liked that one!

endlessMyk i know you car from seeing it at the shop all the time :thumb: .. but dont think i ever saw you around town...

gasman-- dont recognize your car though

anyways.. i have the light green 1g awd and the graphite gray EVO MR around town.. i will keep an eye out for you guys, thats if you dont come to the shop fist i guess..LOL

we can probably arrange a meet once the weather breaks

Mark
    SBR

17. endlessMyk

endlessMyk Proven Member

Joined May 3, 2004
    I'll be in there today... picking up rotors. WHOO-HOO!!!!

18. Project Draven

Project Draven Proven Member

Joined Mar 6, 2004
    Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania
    I live in delmont. I would be up for a meet anytime! perhaps someone can help me figure out my problem with the eclipse now! (the eclipse is my girls, but I drive it 90% of the time, since we got a kid!) Keep me posted on meet dates!
    later on guys! :dsm:

19. endlessMyk

endlessMyk Proven Member

Joined May 3, 2004

We should have a big SBR sponsored meet and they should give away some stuff... like a turbo... :D
    hmmm... maybe a raflle.... get enough ppl to buy tix.. maybe $10 a pop and raffle off a turbo..maybe that bastard 20g... (what kinda numbers have you guys gotten out of that one?)

i think that's a good idea, but a meet even without giving sh** away will be awesome!

20. endlessMyk

endlessMyk Proven Member

Joined May 3, 2004
    Hey! If anyone is up in Indiana, be sure to stop into GameStop (by wal-mart). I'll be working there today, stop in and bs!

21. firehawk

firehawk Proven Member

Joined Oct 17, 2003
    Vandergrift, Pennsylvania
    even better would be like maybe in march or april , we could have a dyno day at SBR. :)

22. 1990greenGSX

1990greenGSX Proven Member

Joined Jan 16, 2004
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Now that isnt a bad idea at all there... keep me posted when everyone might want to have a dyno day and we can arrange it...

Mark
    SBR

23. endlessMyk

endlessMyk Proven Member

Joined May 3, 2004
    dyno days are always fun....

gasman: were u just at sheetz about 10 mins ago (9:30-ish???) I was just there saw a white dsm, but was in my g/f's mirage on the way out. If it was you, you just missed some funny sh**. A 2000 civic with a big-ass APC sticker on the back window and a huge park bench on it. If i had my cam fone i was gonna ask him for a pic.

24. gas_man

gas_man Proven Member

Joined Jun 16, 2004
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    I was at sheetz on saturday trying to do a boost leak test. I saw a couple bad cars while i was at sheetz, they gave me a nice laugh.

25. 91limetsi

91limetsi Proven Member

Joined Jan 30, 2005
    greenville, Pennsylvania
    I'd be up for a meet wherever. As far as I know there are only three of us near me that are into the dsm. I'm sure my buddy would be up for it to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.