The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

West PA DSM-ers???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Monroeville might be a closer shot for everyone, but like I said, I don't really care. I'm right in the middle of all of you.

I'm down for something in monroeville, doesn't take me long to get there.

Im in Eighty Four, which is just around Pittsburgh. I was thinking about posting a thread like this but never got around to it yet. Im up for anykind of meet or something, hope its not too soon, because im still putting my interior back together :cry:

So any of you guys want to help start a new site?

the current site is hosted off whitey (from pittspeed) his own server, he can fix it but mike won't bother telling him too. mike is the only current admin and he hardly even goes on there let alone cares/has a dsm. you need to just have him give control over (like he would really) to you guys but you'd have to take over payments for it too.

BGGSTin said:
Im in Eighty Four, which is just around Pittsburgh. I was thinking about posting a thread like this but never got around to it yet. Im up for anykind of meet or something, hope its not too soon, because im still putting my interior back together :cry:

WHAT THE HELL!!! How are you in 84 and I have never seen your car? I live over in Chartiers. Hit me up sometime man. :thumb:

We need to start a new site bad!! When should we set up this meet?

BluemeanieTSi said:
the current site is hosted off whitey (from pittspeed) his own server, he can fix it but mike won't bother telling him too. mike is the only current admin and he hardly even goes on there let alone cares/has a dsm. you need to just have him give control over (like he would really) to you guys but you'd have to take over payments for it too.

ANy idea how much it would be and how to contact him? Prob track him down on Pittspeed?

I hope for a meet the 2nd weekend in March. Monroeville or Greensburg.... Those seem like they'd be good areas, not too far for anyone, not hard to find....

endlessMyk said:
ANy idea how much it would be and how to contact him? Prob track him down on Pittspeed?

I hope for a meet the 2nd weekend in March. Monroeville or Greensburg.... Those seem like they'd be good areas, not too far for anyone, not hard to find....

you'll have to send him a message on pittspeed i know it was cheap like 5 or 10 a month he cut us a break....i would contact hima nd find out i'd pay 5 a month to take that site over.

BluemeanieTSi said:

how nice of you to speak on my behalf, Kurt. :rolleyes:

Actually, im not the only admin. 91GSX is as well. I know the boards are ####ed. Nobody really seemed to give a shit about it so I was just gonna let it die. I'll have something up for you guys soon.

Darkstar said:
how nice of you to speak on my behalf, Kurt.

you said you weren't fixing it and didn't know how and that was 2 weeks ago what did you expect people got bitchy and wanted a board so i told them to contact whitey since u said you weren't fixing it. and chad has made 2 posts in the last 6 months i'm not sure how that qualifies as admin

Just checked weather.com....looks like Sunday is the only day in the next ten days with sunshine, but we'd be looking at 33* temps.

Might have to put it off a bit longer, unless people want to meet in the cold? :)

I'm saying the 2nd weekend in March... it has a good "meet vibe".....
but mine's always out playin in the snow.. just don't expect it to be clean if its sooner... and maybe even after...

Well, Kurt isn't going to be in town Sunday, and another DSM local has to work. It's up to you guys if you want to put it off or not. Or we could just have more than one meet :p

Who said it did? :p

When there's only a handful of people that might show up, you kind of want to get all of those people to show, you know?

Coup D E'Tat said:
Well, Kurt isn't going to be in town Sunday, and another DSM local has to work. It's up to you guys if you want to put it off or not. Or we could just have more than one meet :p

More than one meet?!?!?!?! GASP!!!!! Is that possible with ppl around here?

oh, for those wondering, I just checked westpadsm.com and now it's not there at all! Just an ad for buying a domain name.... and COMING SOON.....

ANyone going to the World of Wheels show this weekend or whatever it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back