The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

West PA DSM-ers???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have a lift at their house?
We could have an install meet, the Pittsburgh Subaru people had one at Bud Baer Subaru.

beat90tsi said:
Anybody have a lift at their house?
We could have an install meet, the Pittsburgh Subaru people had one at Bud Baer Subaru.

Yeah because Adam Baer is in the Subaru club and his dad owns Bud Bear. I go to school with the owner of South Park Mitsu. shes hot as hell too.. she drives a 94 Tempo ROFL

Do you know her very well?
Hook up an install meet down there.

Yeah Im good friends with her but I dont think she would care to ask her dad. She thinks car are stupid so its doubtful but ill try.

turboTSi1320 said:
Yeah Im good friends with her but I dont think she would care to ask her dad. She thinks car are stupid so its doubtful but ill try.

That's cool, since she's not into cars, maybe play up the fact that there would be lots of intelligent, attractive, wealthy....ok...resourceful guys around.

We could have a meet at my house this weekend and take turns guessing what's wrong with my car.
Here's my story: Car felt like it took more and more to start the past few days, yesterday afternoon it won't turn over, pop-start it, get ithome, doesn't start. Go to the store, half hour later it starts up, continues to start for the next hour or so. Let it sit overnight. This morning it starts once, then back to crap.
I hate having to work full time coz i cant be at home pissingw ith it right now!

yeah working sucks sometimes, i wish i could spend more time doing stuff with my car
working full time forces me(and you) to ignore stuff that is wrong with the car to get to work on time

your intermittent problem seems to be very strange, since you having trouble starting because it won't turn over, it makes me suspect your starter, when they go bad they tend to draw a lot more, and are often worse when hot than when cold, try jumping it, if that helps....it still points at the starter, some people mask a bad starter with a new battery, but only for a short time

It WAS near midnight, but i did hit them with a lil wire brush i have in my car, not thoroughly, though. I'm gonna pull my starter in the morning (hopefully) and take it to Advance to test it and pick up some terminals.

who still wants to have a meet?
how about my house tomorrow?

I have a 3-ton floor jack, 4 jackstands, and I currently have a compressor and an impact gun at my house as well, although those aren't actually mine we could use them this weekend.

You'd have to bring anything else you might need to work on your car, but it's a lot more fun to work on your car with other people than alone.

I'm just east of monroeville if anyone is interested.

There is a Wal-Mart about 6 miles from my house, an Advance Auto about 2, and a beer distributor even closer.

Maybe. My car is in pieces at the moment, though.

What time were you thinking about?

Whenever, I'm going to be working on my car most of the day.

If you guys wanna come pop-start my car outta my drive way (bottom of a hill) I'll come down and change my starter and such.. otherwise, I'll be out in the miserable rain changing it myself... Maybe I'll try to bribe Nate to come up with some beers.... LOL!

anybody have an extra valve cover laying around ? that would help alot thanks.

turboTSi1320 said:
lets all go meet somehwhere?

Yes, as you can see that's already worked wonderfully... ROFL

There people in this area suck (There are a few that are pretty damn chill-you know who you are) but athere was a kid that blatantly said "If i don't like you and see you at the track, expect your car to get f'ed with" Then you have the people who are more into being immature than cars... so it never works out. If more people knew about the Dyno Day at SBR I'm sure it woulda been cool, but a kid that worked there didn't even know it was going on, what's that tell ya! If I'm still around next month, I may sponser a DSM drunkfest for my birthday, but I'm not letting any under-agers roll up into it, Sorry, gotta cover my own ass.

Hey, if any of you guys are looking for miscellaneous parts off a 93 tsi (bumpers/glass/hatch/trim/lights/etc) Let me know, there is one that I am parting out, call me 7245410591 or PM me or e-mail me [email protected]
I've also got a 92 summit for a beater for someone...
it's all in classifieds, but thought i'd let you locals know since the parts are right here.

Myk,

does that thing still have an ECU in it? EPROM? I'm in desperate need for one for DSMLink, and I can pick it up whenever you're free.

Let me know, thanks,

Jesse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back