The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

West PA DSM-ers???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a Cannonball run thing would be a blast except that this isn't a movie... People WILL get caught and it will suck. And Hooters... eh... I did that when I was 17... it's nothing special and the food kinda sucks.

Hey guys....everyone that is feelin hooters can go to hooters and meet up with everyone who was not feeling it after....we will just go to hooters around 6 or so and meet up with the rest around 7 and hang out or cruise around.....therefore everbody is happy!! :thumb:

DSM_TunerGirl said:
Please you getta see women dressed half naked and all over you , or me atleast !! I always get phone #'s from those girls!!!!!! But we can meet up after that and chill too if not everyone wants to go......

I bet I can get more #'s :D I say we eat, then cruise without paying any attention to traffic laws.

I say we riot and burn something. I know overdose will help me.. who else is in? :thumb:

Im putting in my vote for a meet (although this would be best when it gets a tad bit warmer) some of you from westpadsm may or may not remember i believe we was trying to get a good meet together at southpark and have a barbeque, i think this would be a good idea, have a little barbeque, hang out ect.. then head up to prp in one big group and have a dsm track takeover!

I bet I get more #'s than you Jclipse....LOL...I gots skillz with other chicks..and the dsm track takeover ill just watch my whip is S-L-O-W but i will cheer you guys on...haha

Ok, i missed the last meet, but im down for the next one, as long as its not between april 2-15 ill be away.
Meet and cruise/cannonball is a good idea, me and my buddy always hit the parkway between murrysville and pittsburgh and do top speed runs LOL!
Anyway, i finally took the car out from its sleep for the winter, gotta pull the turbos and replace the oil lines and shes ready to drive. Cant wait. lemme know when we're getting together!

Chances are.. never. Now everyone is going to want a meet at a different place and do different things and it's going to end up being a big clusterfawk. It'd be nice to have ameet in April, maybe a small cruise...
I'm still all for a dyno day in May at SBR though.

endlessMyk said:
Chances are.. never. Now everyone is going to want a meet at a different place and do different things and it's going to end up being a big clusterfawk. It'd be nice to have ameet in April, maybe a small cruise...
I'm still all for a dyno day in May at SBR though.

The the hell is wrong wiht you people ? why would you not want to go to hooters for a meet? Anyways Ill do anything so what ever we decide im in but still.... :toobad: So get one of those Poll things going and have peple vote on the options.

It seems like people in the south want to have a meet at southpark, people in the east(me) tend to like monroeville and others like the waterfront or somewhere in the city. I think somewhere in town is going to be the most central location and have the best turnout.

beat90tsi said:
Did you graduate from middle school? I just figured I would ask since you act like you're in 8th grade.

haha..that was lame...ill be attending this next get to gether because i want to turn your face inside out. :rocks:

Hooters is kinda lame. At least in my opinion. I'll get horrible service because I don't tip girls just for acting slutty and the food leaves a lot to be desired. It's very... teenage boy. A track takeover would be awesome.

So now people are starting fights... another example of why the west pa dsm scene blows.

I'm going to organize my own meet tomorrow at Taco Bell. I'll have the nicest car there ROFL

I agree, I haven't even moved there yet and you guys are getting me bummed out on the scene. Out here in the philly area we have huge meets that always have great turn outs. Just got back from a meet at Dave & Buster's, there were 15-20 cars there, tons of people, good times. Anything like that out there? All you need is people with a good attitude and a empty parking lot. Or if anyone has connections with a local park, throw a BBQ/car show. We've done that around here with great success each time. I don't see the trouble?

We do have a D&B in Pittsburgh.... it's been brought up before, can't remember why it was shot down but I think it'd be a good time! I also like the idea about a park, I think that would be sweet. As long as it was a public park you wouldn't really need to get any sort of approval, would you?
It'd be cool if there was a decent concert everyone could agree on in the square and follow with a cruise or something.

Coup D E'Tat said:
I'm going to organize my own meet tomorrow at Taco Bell. I'll have the nicest car there ROFL

I'm having one at Wal-Mart....

If someone going is over 25, Dave and Buster's won't be a problem. They don't allow anyone under 21 in unless you're with a 25 year old.

However, a park BBQ would be better, I think.

You would just need approval from the city or county to be on the safe side. No reason for 20 cars to show up only to be kicked out. You guys know the area so I can't suggest a good place to have one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back