The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

VORTECH FMU Help! Install question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnoopySLR

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 14, 2002
Highland, Michigan
I just got my turbo, and we can't figure out how to hook the FMU to the lines. The FMU accepts hoses with clamps and the fuel filter has bolt style fittings. Anyone know where to find some instructions, or offer some help?

You will need to mount your vortech fmu by your fuel filter underneath your car. Your stock fuel pressure regulator is located there. You will need to disconnect that line from your stock fpr and attch it to your In on the fmu and attch the new line supplied to the OUT on the fmu and run it to the stock fpr. the small 90 dgree port in the middle is for the vacuum line that you will run to the engine bay and attach it to a vacuum tee by the manifold. If you goto search for vortech there are pictures that will tell you which line is IN and OUT.

Thanks a lot. I thought it might have to go to the stock FPR, but the STAR instructions said that we don't unhook that. Confused me. Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back