The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Viscous Coupling Eliminator

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMARUBA

Probationary Member
Mar 24, 2006
Oranjestad, South_America
I tried search but couldn't find the answer to my question. If I use the Viscous Coupling Eliminator is it only when you go to the dyno ? Or you can use it normal for a daily driver. Sorry if I misunderstood or something. Any help would be great.

My friends used the vce for on his car for the dyno and for a week or so of driving on street. He made his car rwd and I know that its extra strain on the transfer case and another part, so I wouldn't keep it in that form. Are you going to run fwd or rwd ?

No I will keep it AWD. But I was thinking to use the VCE so I could go to the dyno. So if I understand, When finished from the dyno you have to change the VCE back?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back