The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

*Video* ASAP Worlds quickest ECMLink DSM Eclipse GSX 8.8@159

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50psi holy shit what kinda gasket setup are you running? o-ringed block or anything? very curious what you have for it holding that kinda stress. Is it pushing any amount of coolant? thanks let us know

also whats the stall on the hughs? Im very excited to get in the game, I have a 91 auto in the garage just waiting for me to eventually swap my current 2g setup over to it.
I honestly cant wait I SO EXCITE!

would love to know what susp he running. Slingshot out the hole and stays so straight

Insane!

Just goes to show how badass ECMlink is :D

Only took a Decade or so. :p

But badass none the less. The community as a whole has come a long way and so has technology. Its awesome to see these 60trims hanging with the large frames and out running some of them as well. :thumb:

Only took a Decade or so. :p

But badass none the less. The community as a whole has come a long way and so has technology. Its awesome to see these 60trims hanging with the large frames and out running some of them as well. :thumb:

We can take that statement one step further and add, these 8 second passes are being done with only 4 cylinders!!! amazing!

## videos are top notch man

God things like this make me love the dsm crowd so much more. Its so much based on the fans of dsm's that make all this crazy stuff.

BTW Amazing run and Congrats on the time Seems like a good seat jerker ;D

sick i csn oly dream of running 11s with my evolll 16g on stock motor and head on e85 once i figure out my phantom knock issues, i cannot imagen a ride on that car...

great job asap

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back