1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

GVR-4 Vacuum lines and electrical connections...

Posted by mk2davis, Dec 7, 2018

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. mk2davis

mk2davis Probationary Member

Joined Dec 7, 2018
    NEWBURY PARK, California
    I just got a free things left to button up, but I'm kinda stuck. There are there things:
    Front axles are kicking my ass, see other thread
    I have a black rectangular box with two vacuum lines, one in and one out, which is currently (and most likely incorrectly) mounted near the firewall passenger side. I don't know where the vacuum lines go.
    I have a little bracket with mounts to the rear of the stock airbox with two electrical switches and four vacuum nipples. I got the connectors figured out, the vacuum nipples....
    Near the passenger headlight, right next the 6 pin fan connector is a 2 pin female connector, can't find the male side.

I know this sucks without pics. Once I learn how to shrink my pics, I'll add them.

Thanks for the help!

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. chrysler kid

chrysler kid Proven Member

Joined Dec 20, 2002
    Mckinney, Texas
    Pictures needed. Use your phone and the mobile site to upload directly from your phone. Under post reply it says add photos

1K  15

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · automatic · 2G DSM

2K  12

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM

1K  0

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    14.1 @ 97 · 2G DSM
  3. mk2davis

Joined Dec 7, 2018
    NEWBURY PARK, California
    1207181558_HDR.jpg 1207181558a_HDR.jpg 1207181558_HDR.jpg 1207181558a_HDR.jpg

4. motomattx

motomattx Proven Member

Joined Dec 9, 2010
    wampum, Pennsylvania
    Most of that looks like California emissions crap.

Drag Race Build 2K  13

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  5. mk2davis

Joined Dec 7, 2018
    NEWBURY PARK, California
    Only issue is I live in CA, and I need said emissions crap. And I couldn't find anything resembling this piece on vacuum line diagrams.

6. mk2davis

Joined Dec 7, 2018
    NEWBURY PARK, California
    Found a trunk of vacuum lines that had slid out of sight. The solenoids are now connected.