The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

turbo manifold

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yea it will bolt up. I'll also tell you that it looks like crap. I bet a few heat cycles and some boosting and you will have a crack. Save your money and take a look at the fp dsm cast manifold if you really want another exhaust manifold. If you dont believe me SEARCH

Yea. I bought a Tubular manifold from Ebay and mine lasted a couple of days before it had a leak. I now have an FP race manifold.

I have a pacesetter which everyone hates thats not on the 91 but it was on the 90 but its jet coated and no problems with it at all.

I have a pacesetter which everyone hates thats not on the 91 but it was on the 90 but its jet coated and no problems with it at all.

They don't come jet coated do they? (that wasn't sarcasm I really don't remember)

Yea it will bolt up. I'll also tell you that it looks like crap. I bet a few heat cycles and some boosting and you will have a crack. Save your money and take a look at the fp dsm cast manifold if you really want another exhaust manifold. If you dont believe me SEARCH

will this really add much power?

If the mods in your profile are up to date then no if you slap any exhaust manifold on your car as is it isnt going to do crap. Manifolds can make some power on n/t cars and such but does not apply as much to turbo cars. You can make more power with basic bolt ons for now, a logger, boost gauge, boost controller, hard intercooler pipes, etc. Check out the upgrade paths on this site. Seriously dont waste your money on an exhaust manifold now.

They don't come jet coated do they? (that wasn't sarcasm I really don't remember)

Nope, I bought it from a friend of mine that had it on his 2g for about 2 miles and he took it off because of boost creep. haha I got it and a jet coated o2 housing for $100 and never had a problem with it other than bolting the turbo on to it. Hell the jet coat is like a couple of hundred bucks.

When the motor let go in the 90 and I got the 91 ready I just never put it on. I have a bolt I have to fix from flange to head on the 91 because it broke :( so that might be a weekend project coming up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back