The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Turbo FWD vs Turbo RWD, what to do...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I agree with the 80%

turbo mustang = way cooler than ANY integra

yea mustangs are cool, but you dont see integras outrunning v8s everyday, which this tegra should be able to do. Its going to be much more reliable than the 1k hp mustang. Gas milage will be better also. After you get the DD issue solved then go for the high hp play car.

Integra all the way. (also, notice that most of the people saying "mustang for the win" dont show any reasons to thier choice only because they want to see an outrageously powerfull car that sucks to drive on the road...)

btw my friend has a 570hp supercharged 5.0 Yeah its really fast but it sucks to drive on the street because it just wants to go, and stop n go traffic doesnt do it anygood.

I personally would do the mustang first just because I love rwd. But in your case I would have to say the integra since it is going to be your dd.

I forgot to mention, another reason I would do the integra first is because low compression in a na honda/acura sucks to drive. I am sure it is the same with any other na with low compression to but I have been in a honda with low compression.

FusionTalon said:
yea mustangs are cool, but you dont see integras outrunning v8s everyday, which this tegra should be able to do. Its going to be much more reliable than the 1k hp mustang. Gas milage will be better also. After you get the DD issue solved then go for the high hp play car.

Integra all the way. (also, notice that most of the people saying "mustang for the win" dont show any reasons to thier choice only because they want to see an outrageously powerfull car that sucks to drive on the road...)

btw my friend has a 570hp supercharged 5.0 Yeah its really fast but it sucks to drive on the street because it just wants to go, and stop n go traffic doesnt do it anygood.

Honda/Acura might be reliable, but I believe some of that reliability might be lost when going to turbo, not to mention everything else that will be changed or tampered with. Not questioning the owners mechanical skills, nor the work that is going into the car. Just saying that I would imagine the consensus to be a little less reliable than what it once was.

Work before play. That said, I'd finish the daily driven Integra first. Then get along with that Mustang... its going to be down right wicked when its done!

P.S. How the hell do you afford the insurance on both those cars??? Man, you must be raking in the green. :cool:

Bo0O0ostedDSM said:
Work before play. That said, I'd finish the daily driven Integra first. Then get along with that Mustang... its going to be down right wicked when its done!

P.S. How the hell do you afford the insurance on both those cars??? Man, you must be raking in the green. :cool:
What about his 91 GSX? It is all stock. If it is about a DD. I don't think is the problem...

Dude. How many projects/cars you have? WTF
Still, I will go with the stang still. Traction is a big issue.:notgood:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back