The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Toronto AREA DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im up in brampton I'd love to go for a meet with people who ACTUALLY care about how much power their car has rather than if it looks like it can be an extra in a Fast & Furious movie. The canada dsm club site is terrible in my opinion I much rather plan a meet here.

Toronto Talon here. Saw two 2g's and a 1g floating arround Etobicoke. Sadly, ca.dsm.org wont let me join. Are there any meets coming up?

Me either, judging by how its run we aren't missing much

anyone near st.Catharines or Niagara falls or in the area i could use some assitance getting my car to work :p i also have a 95 talon parts car if you need something let me no i need alot of parts here and there but the majority no and when im done its hitting the scrap yard body on its pretty mint

I'm not in st. Catherine's, however I have family there and often drive by to pick stuff up from the states (mostly parts shipped to US Address). Sadly I'm no expert with mechanics. I could use that interior cover for the sunroof (the part that slides). What are you having trouble with? What body is it? GS/ESI?

mines the eclipse gs and talon i think is ... you know what i dont know i bought it cause it was 400 $ with the blitz body kit and interior was mint i think its esi and neither have the sunroof :(

and im having trouble with the engine or ecu or sensors i really dont no its hard to get an answer >.> we just changed the alternator charged the battery and now its not geting spark or fuel checked fuses all good the engine turns over all lights working but it just wont fire i herd the crank sensor can cause this if you knock it out or hit it and supposivly its near the alternator (never got a reply for that )

Do you have an OBDII tool of sorts? Check and see whether or not it's throwing a code.
When my CAS went, it would start on 2 cylinders for about 5 seconds then shut off.
Assuming you're physically tested for a spark? (at night, pull a plug wire out and hold it close to the valve cover and get a friend to crank. You should see an arc)

Also, check PM for parts I'm currently looking for :)

I'm in brampton too!

Seems like a lot of guys on here are from b-town LOL

yeah there are actually a few of us always around in Brampton. I've never met anyone, but I always see them. At the Sheridan campus there are 3 talons including mine LOL hopefully we get a meet doing down soon :hellyeah:

I can get the guys on the other canada board all together. Can we hold off on this a bit cause my car is apart right now and should be together within the next little while.

im from aurora and a meet/show and shine in wasaga would be awesome!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back