The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

TMO logging

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fastlaser

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 25, 2003
glendora, New_Jersey
Ok here we go...Setup

big 16g 20psi on 93...paxton fpr set at 34 base,walbro 255,-4 fuel lines to and from the tank,custom fuel rail.180 thermostat<--is that to low

vpc,no balance shaft.95 pistons.

First off i had codes for coolent temp and throttle position which where new..had barametic and air temp (because of vpc)

so i put new sensors there but they still came up.On the logger the coolent temp is reading and the throttle position is reading,so i really dont know why im gettin the codes.

Logs are showing knock counts in the 20s-30s full advance is around 5-8 sometimes as low as -2.

I bumped up the fuel pressure to 40 and it would sometimes load itself up with fuel starting in first and i would get some crazy 40s knock counts.

I have ran race gas plenty of times (c16)o2 sensor could be bad but not throwing error code.Its mainly pulling timing 3700 to 7000 in the 20s-30s.Anyone got any insite on all these subjects i know theres alot

I must be stupid but I though that getting your timing pulled is a good thing.

well im pretty sure u want to be running at 17-20 full advance to be running at full potential..right or wrong?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back