The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

timing belt maintenance parts...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turboEclips

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 5, 2002
TX
Thanks in advance...sorry for the length of message....

I am planning on doing my timing belt maintenance here soon and just purchased most of the parts. I think I over looked a couple of the pulleys which I hear are recommended to be swapped at this time as a preventive step.

I know some of you guys have the tool which will give you the part numbers for mitsu parts... so I was wondering if someone could get me the part number for a couple of these. The pulley which I already have is part MD182537, which from the short description on the box says timing pulley. I sent a friend to purchase these...so I'm not 100% sure which pulley it is from the description. It looks like the small blue one in this diagram... labeled balance belt tensioner.

Is that what I have from the part number provided? If someone could also get me the part # for the idler pulley and tensioner pulley that would be awesome. These are all for a '99 GSX.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Cesar said:
Not trying to be rude or anything, but why don't you just ask the parts counter guy at your local mitsu dealer??

http://www.mitsupartsdirect.com/

Cause it was after midnight when I posted this. I work during the hours that the dealership is open, so I have to end up sending someone who doesn't know much about cars. Was just trying to see if I could get the right part #'s on here....since I know there are people out there with the tool to look up mitsu part #'s.

Thanks anyways...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back