The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

This is Amazing Hyena!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooling_up

Probationary Member
Jun 1, 2002
the_depths_of_hell
I don't post much at all but I do read almost everyday. I found this amazing though.

The FACTS:

Username: thehyena
User ID: 14973
Total Posts: 674 (3.18 posts per day)
ALL Posts by this user: 5024

Now if my math is correct

674 / 5024 x 100 = 13.415.........

So that means 13.4% of his posts are helping people. 89.59% are straight up whoreing.
:thumb:

I like to say i made a difference

*EDIT*
So that means 13.4% of his posts are helping people. 89.59% are straight up whoreing.
may i have the honor of bi*** slapping every one of your math teachers?

Someone give this kid carpel tunnel already.

yes he may not post that much technical stuff. thats ok though. his wit and sense of humor is second to none! so keep on whoring hyena! :thumb:

-mike:talon:

Originally posted by Spooling_up
I don't post much at all but I do read almost everyday. I found this amazing though.

The FACTS:

So what? Who cares? You can't spell or use grammar properly. Should we bash the crap out of you?

Originally posted by powells85
Does your mother know that you're this big of a whore?
no, but your mom does

OWN3D :p

Originally posted by AdrenilineCrash
yes he may not post that much technical stuff. thats ok though. his wit and sense of humor is second to none! so keep on whoring hyena! :thumb:

-mike:talon:
I'm touched OMG

it's a "good touch" :thumb:

Originally posted by aovsi

So what? Who cares? You can't spell or use grammar properly. Should we bash the crap out of you?

I'm not sure he/she was "bashing" as much as making an observation.

He's not the only one who posts mainly in the Hangout. He's probably just the most visible.

Trust me guys, if there was a way to limit people from posting in the Hangout unless they posted a certain number of posts in the tech forums, I would. However, it isn't possible, and even if it was, people would just whore up the tech forums with Hangout-type posts anyways. Some people see this as a place to hangout and discuss DSMs, some just see this place as a place to hangout. As long as the rules are respected, people won't get banned.

Total Posts: 351 (0.96 posts per day) <-- i don't know howmany altogether but i have been gone for a month and i still average 1 a day:cool:

EDIT: 28.6% is REAL POST, the rest is whoringOMG i have 1224 alltogether:cool:

Originally posted by LandoAWD

I'm not sure he/she was "bashing" as much as making an observation.

I disagree. There's zero reason to post anything like this, especially by using some other member's user name in the subject line.

Originally posted by Spooling_up

The FACTS:

All I can say is...your surprised by this fact :confused:

Originally posted by ECLIPSE4x4
Well you know what they say. "When in Rome...."

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
I'd hit it:cool:

Originally posted by powells85
thats low coming from a fellow jersey dsmer, especially one of the few who came to the hooter's meet
who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back