The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Showdown @ Englishtown

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a few pics of a 2g that the owner requested i post due to him breaking his camera. Hope they are ok for you

Attachments

• blue 2g with slicks 1.jpg
    blue 2g with slicks 1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 314
  • blue 2g with slicks 2.jpg
    blue 2g with slicks 2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 318
  • blue 2g with slicks 3.jpg
    blue 2g with slicks 3.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 311
  • blue 2g with slicks 4.jpg
    blue 2g with slicks 4.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 302
A few of the better pics i took with my free camera from the wifey. Sorry if they suck, i know most of your cell phone pics look just as good. Enjoy...

Attachments

• boost boyz and girlz racing.jpg
    boost boyz and girlz racing.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 416
  • clean gvr4 show car.jpg
    clean gvr4 show car.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 406
  • clean silver 1g.jpg
    clean silver 1g.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 346
  • JMF 1g  posdsm.jpg
    JMF 1g posdsm.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 408
  • Kigly racing engine.jpg
    Kigly racing engine.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 310
What an awesome day... I'm definitely burnt pretty bad also LOL.

I must say dogbox's evo is sick fast. Trapped 163MPH.. She wants 8s so bad.

great turnout today it was hot as hell though none of those subi's could seem to hang with the dsm's or evo's. :thumb:

-jr

I dont understand why this is the same day as the DSM shootout in Norwalk Ohio? I would Like to go to this as well as the DSM shootout. It seems retarded to have it the same day. :confused:
I guess Its cause everybody hates david buschur huh? Well Instead of trying to kill the DSM shootout in Ohio just make a whole new one. I would love to have MORE big DSM /EVO events!
Seems like this scheduling was done to piss certain people off. But we are all suffering cause I can only be in one state at a time. IT SUCKS that I have to miss this showdown. :notgood:

i 100% agree with you on this it was retarded to have two things going on in one day:banghead: and also all the big stuff was at showdown it seem's all the big name's are pissed at david buschur

yea it was a pretty good turn out just wish i could of stayed longer, i bounced at like 1:30. It was my first DSM event and i'm s0 glad i went. CFT, English Racing, and all the other shops\cars were great to see and the ppl were nice and willing to answer my questions. I can't wait to go to next year's event and hopefully run my car next time and stay the whole time.

i 100% agree with you on this it was retarded to have two things going on in one day:banghead: and also all the big stuff was at showdown it seem's all the big name's are pissed at david buschur

Unforntunantly I see it being the same next year. Buschur has already posted his event info for next year and Englishtown has ALWAYS has Mistu Day that weekend. I don't see either one changing thier schedules.

I want to say thank you to everyone that went and supported either event. Thats what is important. We may have been at 2 different places but we are still all one.

it def. turned out well i had a great time execpt for my transfer case exploding half way down the track. ill get up pics of that once i rip it out LOL. awesome turnout guys!

Great turnout. I've never made it to a shootout that it hasn't rained. The cars were IMPRESSIVE:thumb:

We just wanted to thank all those who attended the Showdown this weekend. Ourselves as many other vendors had a great time talking with customers in person, some for the very first time. It was a great, but hot day. A special thanks to all those who stopped by the JNZ Tuning/JNZ Finishing stand with everything from powder coating questions to those who were able to raid our OEM parts clearance bin!

Looking forward to seeing all of you again, plus some, next year!

Unforntunantly I see it being the same next year. Buschur has already posted his event info for next year and Englishtown has ALWAYS has Mistu Day that weekend. I don't see either one changing thier schedules.

I want to say thank you to everyone that went and supported either event. Thats what is important. We may have been at 2 different places but we are still all one.

that sucks i know next year im going to englishtown and yea you are right we all are still all one :thumb:

We just wanted to thank all those who attended the Showdown this weekend. Ourselves as many other vendors had a great time talking with customers in person, some for the very first time. It was a great, but hot day. A special thanks to all those who stopped by the JNZ Tuning/JNZ Finishing stand with everything from powder coating questions to those who were able to raid our OEM parts clearance bin!

Looking forward to seeing all of you again, plus some, next year!
Whaaaat I was trying to find you guys all day long, but anyways I guess I found you here my question is I want a valve cover powder coated the same color as the greddy type s purple color because I have a hallman mbc as well as tial WG in that purple color and I was just wondering if i could get a valve cover powder coated the same color as them. Thnx

Here is a link to our pictures from the weekend:
showdown

Tim

Well my stupid car ran the slowest its ever gone with a [email protected] to realize that my safc settings were incorrect and was running pig rich with a 9.xx AFR!!!!! How long can your car sit before it losses its safc settings?My second run I was on the studderbox building boost and she rolled forward through the light...felt like a noob LOL. Well after the car has sat at Dogbox for over a month since Pinks @ MIR I decided to drive the car home instead of trailer it. Well I got 40 miles from the track and something in the drivetrain locked up and left me on the side of the NJ turnpike. So I spent most of the evening getting towed off the turnpike then towed again back to Dogbox......WTF so for the whole summer I got to make 2 passes at MIR and 1 pass at E-town!! But it was a very nice event although the bracket guys including myself made us all look like we never raced before LOL. Thanks to Sean and Sandra for the shade and BBQ! And ALEX get that evo in the 8's!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back