The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

The Showdown @ Englishtown

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where is this posted? I have heard it but I haven't seen anything yet.

I saw Kiggly's post but I haven't ween anything official yet.

man, im so mad i missed this AGAIN due to deployments(i hate iraq):mad:. this is the 3rd time! i hate this damn place! if i get deployed again next year during this im going to blow whatever country im in so i can come home for the event.

True but where there's smoke there's fire. Especially considering the source. I am kinda surprised that you and Shawn hadn't heard anything you two are def some informed people LOL

I'm on it. You are coming to the World Cup Finals arn't you? How about to Cecil County Dragway this weekend? We will be attempting to be the first FWD in BB/AF.If we make a successful pass we will be record holders. And I'll be cooking up something on the grill

I'm on it. You are coming to the World Cup Finals arn't you? How about to Cecil County Dragway this weekend? We will be attempting to be the first FWD in BB/AF.If we make a successful pass we will be record holders. And I'll be cooking up something on the grill

I'll have to check to see if I have naything else going on cause usualy it's crazy around here with schedules.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back