The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Teal Talon....Repaint black?Or Teal again?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keep the teal, it looks great. Also like to add that in the original fast and the furious, during the chase scene when that guy is shooting back at the supra from the bike. If you look on the sides you'll see a teal 1gb Talon =)

Keep the same color. I very rarely, if ever, came across that color on the streets.

Its your car. Do what you want with it but if you do like the teal id continue to rock it with a fresh coat. The only one ive seen besides at the shootout was in a junk yard. AWD auto talon. Teal with tan leather interior and from what I could tell had every option they came with that year. I wish I could of had it cause I loved that combo. Its rare, unique, and sexy. I would own a 1g or 2g teal.

Guys, you do realize that this thread was started couple years ago and only brought back because someone wanted to know the paint code, right?

I hate that, there have been ALOT of threads like this lately, no new topics to talk about... anyways if he would of clicked the link on post 15, he would of got his answer.

Accorded to Dr. Turbo, The paint code is different: he has it down as T13.

Keep it teal! Never seen a teal 1g and if i did I'd think it'd be pretty clean. If anything look around for another teal color that is similar so it's even more unique and fresh!

The time is near my body work is almost done thinking about painting my 1gb the factory teal color with my powder coated wheels black, and full tint. This is a rare color and a lady had one here but she sold it before I could get my hands on it so, gonna have to paint it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back