The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Talon problems:(

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sakroda

Proven Member
May 3, 2016
İstanbul, Europe
Hello
I am still struggling with my dsm:) I had TPS and maf problems i fixed it and there is no error i have checked it via diagnostic port but still i did not like the engine :( idle is not very well sometimes it runs roughly sometimes engine stops i really hate it..I can not start the engine without press the gas pedal:( I controlled the TPS ohms and it does not look problem:) I couldn t fix vacuum lines because i could not find the purge control valve maybe its removed or not please can you help on this pictures...and i can not engage to 5th and reverse also but i can engage reverse gear sometimes:)
by the my car is talon 1990 AWD manual and swapped to 91..TB,TPS,ISC has changed..

Attachments

• IMG_8019.JPG
    IMG_8019.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_802222.jpg
    IMG_802222.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8021.JPG
    IMG_8021.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_8017.JPG
    IMG_8017.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 64
It appears to be an aftermarket boost control solenoid.

I meant to say biss before, autocorrect got the best of me.

Also, you have to make sure you have zero air leaks between the maf and intake valve.

A boost leak test, along with properly terminating boost piping ends, and who knows what other electrical Gremlins you will face. Soldering and heat shrink are your best bets to join wires. Lose the electrical tape.

thanks for reply i would like to buy a engine harness but it s around 125-200 dolars normally it s normal price but dolar is so high in here that s why it makes me sad:( but eventually i need to buy it.. i will convert car to original so i got new problem when i press full gas around 5000 rpm, talon was shaking i changed spark plug not cable what do you think about it??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back