The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Street Racing quotes/sayings/phrases

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sitting at the hot spot just got done running a race...I hear on the scanner reports of racing on HighWay #$@. I roll down window "Im outta here guys I gotta go get laid. :thumb:" "Your leaving?" "Yeah beth is horny...Later" "Dont blow the sperm cap on that condom with your 100shot of juice" They all got tickets that night MUUUWWWWWAAAAAAAA MUUUUWWWWWWAAAAAAA I am so evil :cool:

Scariest streetracing phrase heard at street races....

COPS COPS COPS RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

one time when i was in chicago a cop said this over the loud speaker while drifting around the turn. "get out of here and if you come back your getting your ass kicked and going to jail."

one time at a show some guy told to rev up my motor, (this is when i had my ricer blow off valve) i rev it up and my blow-off valve goes off and the guy says "that would have been cool if it was turboed."

My favorite was when this kid in class kept egging me on to race his daddy's 350z so I was like okay take it to the track on blah blah blah day. SO I went and when I get back to class the next day he was like,"YOU werent there, you ####ied out. I was like yes I was, he was like no you were not, prove it. I then pointed out the numbers still on my windshield :p , plus I was on my cell with a girl in the class while I was in line to run. PWNED!

Oh I forgot, before I raced he kept saying he was faster and I just ignored him and my ex was like, "Are you stupid (to the kid), he has turbo!" :D . I had a smile on my face the rest of the day.

Dude in riced civic hatch: "You wanna race?"

Me: "Yeah, but so you know, this is a TSi AWD" (I have a 1GNT front bumper on my car)

Dude in riced civic hatch then turns right and takes off down a side street like he's running from the cops. And my car is stock. :laugh:

"I want 4 cars and i need to run to the house to get the bottle" - Regular small block mustang driver :D

Same Guy Diffrent night,
"Im only running on 7 cylinders" as he pulled one of the plugs and it idles lower :rolleyes:

Beat an SRT-4 and his buddies tell everybody "He got me by 4 cars" a week later it was by 7 cars LOL, oh well.

i wrecked my car. so i have a bumper on it from the junkyard and it still has paint marker numbers on it.

some guy comes up to me and is like "wow, your car must be fast if it got impounded."

Just remembered this one after i had to respond to another post, I came up with this when i first bought my dsm

Owning a turbo DSM is like having a superhot jealous girlfriend, sure if you don't give it attention at least 12 hours a day they could bi*** and cost you time and money, but when you get in, it's the best ride you'll ever have

Racing a honda is like the special olimpics even if you win your still retarded. LOL

DrZoom said:
Just remembered this one after i had to respond to another post, I came up with this when i first bought my dsm

Owning a turbo DSM is like having a superhot jealous girlfriend, sure if you don't give it attention at least 12 hours a day they could bi*** and cost you time and money, but when you get in, it's the best ride you'll ever have

That reminds me of the one we use to describe owning an FD. "Owning an FD is like dating a supermodel with a drug addiction..." ;)

EclipseTrbo420A said:
Its the best when that happens LOL accept right now....I actually dont have a bov :cry:
HAHA, how does that feel? Hate letting off the gas? :cry:

DSM MAN said:
HAHA, how does that feel? Hate letting off the gas? :cry:
nooo no i havent been driving it at all since the crank pulleyand bov took a dump . buti got my SSQV in today and holy freaking s*it is it loud. that with major boost leaks too tomarrow the system is getting sealed up :thumb: then time for some fun finally. been a month :notgood: :dsm:

replace "doors" with "cylinders" and we're all good to go :thumb: -Matt :dsm:

my fav general car quote:

"It's not getting from point A to point B. It is the point."

-Jesse James

:cool:

VtecRex said:
You can always spot the true import tuner. For one, he's not in the crowd around the latest widebody RSX and he's not even interested whatsoever. You will notice his car has some scratches and never really is 100% clean because he just doesn't care what others think. He is in the hobby for himself and his own personal enjoyment. There is no glory for him, other than getting that MSD Ignition installed without messing up his timing or rotating his tires in record time. The true tuner will never get the respect he deserves, but he'll never ask for it either. It's all in a day of the life of the true import tuner, lost in the latest trend, forgotten by many, and barely respected at all. But when the day is done and the fads are over, he'll still have his rice rocket, drive it to work everyday, and crack a smile when he takes that perfect turn on the way home. The true tuners have been lost in the shuffle, but as long as they are still around, the import scene still has a bright future ahead.
:thumb: That is the best and it is so true. This whole thread makes me want a DSM really bad. Oh wait, I already wanted one bad. :cry:

in my friends mr-2 after the f&f 1 came out, some kids pulled up in a 95 maxima and asked..." yo, you got dat button?"...i wanted to get out of the car and kill the kid. whatever, stupid guidos. :rolleyes:

This doesn't have anything to do with street racing but has everything to do with a dsm.

"What are you going to do this weekend, spend it in the garage working on that ****ing car of yours ?" -My wife Lisa-

"Wow! This car is awsome when it's running." -My boss riding with me to lunch-

"Oh s***, I launched my dip stick again." -me-

"I seen three cars just like yours this weekend and they all had the hood up." -friend of mine at work-

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back