The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

help with street racing paper please!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DARKTSI

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 15, 2007
ELSINORE, California
i know this is not really a car related post but im doing a school paper on street racing and thought who else better to help me than my fellow dsm tuners.......ok so i need 2 points of view one for street racing being legal and why you do it and one against it ...basically like a street racer vs a cops perspective on street racing........i just thought it would be a cool topic ...thanx for your help;)

I uploaded a paper for you to check out. I am not sure if it has anything useful for you to read but it was a paper i did for a college course back in 06.

Attachments

• Race Legal Revision.doc
    26 KB · Views: 100
yup thanx it helped now i just need an argument for street racing

I think that street racing is great and a good rush and all. I would just feel like a POS if I was doing 80 down a city street and an unknowing person pulls out because they dont know I'm doing double and bam theyre dead. And street racing at night in the outskirts of town around here is just dumb. I think people go out there thinking they're playing it safe since traffic is sparse. Wrong. I totalled my last car hitting a deer at 60 mph and I nearly hit a suv head on in my acura at the same time. What it boils down to I guess is, what are you going to say to justify yourself if you end up killing someone tearing around town?

Depending on the teacher, you might be able to get away with saying the negatives on street racing(Cops POV) and then instaed of trying to say making street racing legal would be good, talk about the alternatives(drag strip, auto x, etc) then tell why people still street race because of the lack of legal racing spots in certain areas.
:dsm:Hope that helps

I wrote a paper in high school about street racing also...Easy A... Look up Mtv True Life I'm a street racer on youtube and watch all the videos....Pretty much my whole paper was on that show... Good luck

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back