The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Nearly 200 arrested at street racing site in Ontario CA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What boneheads.... I guess they don't know that California speed way it not too far from where there at

hahaha that was pretty funny what idiots...

wow,

184 people is an impressive amount of people to arrest at one place.

Impound and crushing is going to cause more of a problem. People are going to run and kill more people because they just wont have to pay a fine and get their car back. That is smart but dumb.

I dont street race but I get messed with all the time from local PD for it since I have a bright red talon.

its horrible and its about time the police do somethin to make a big bust. But crushing is the wrong thing.

Thats crazy....we don't do shit like that out here....how stupid do you have to be to assemble a crowd in the middle of a public street and race?!?!?!

I don't understand how they don't get caught everytime?

There is a COP every square foot where I live. We could NEVER shut down a street like that?!?!?!?! I'm shocked that kind of racing can go on. When I think of street racing...I think of sitting at a RED light and a Mustang rolls up in the lane next to me.....so we look around for cops and go on green! I didnt know you west coast guys were having full blown shootouts in the fuggin road LOL. :nono:

Insane. Must suck to be a spectator and have you car impounded.

Thats crazy....we don't do shit like that out here....how stupid do you have to be to assemble a crowd in the middle of a public street and race?!?!?!

There is a COP every square foot where I live. We could NEVER shut down a street like that?!?!?!?! I'm shocked that kind of racing can go on. When I think of street racing...I think of sitting at a RED light and a Mustang rolls up in the lane next to me.....so we look around for cops and go on green! I didnt know you west coast guys were having full blown shootouts in the fuggin road LOL. :nono:

LOL... That is pretty crazy.

the crushing thing PISSES me off to no end...that is complete bullshit. sure impound it.....major fines....the whole nine yards but imagine if that honda was a car that was actually worth something. And I agree shit like that will just make ppl run more frequently.:notgood:

More than 100 officers from 12 agencies, including the Ontario police, the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, Riverside Police Department and California Highway Patrol were involved in the arrest, which took place shortly before 1 a.m. on Airport Drive west of Etiwanda Avenue.

now, if only they could be this organized with busting actual criminals, ie: murderers, rapists, ect.

I will get my car back, right?

rofl rofl rofl! go eat a twinkie.

What?!? Really?? How long have you been in the car-scene for? I don't street race at all, but how they do it out in Cali is how it's done in almost any major city and it's suburbs. It's been going on for about a decade & a half.

This reminds me of what happend in philly a few years ago when the first F&F movie came out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back