The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

STM 2G White GSX Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorry guys... it was getting a little crazy around shootout time!

I snapped a few pics while it was on the dyno. The car was tuned very low-key for driveability. Not time to push it yet. Made 450 HP and sounds great! Pump gas for now. We are working on making some kind of twin-pump set-up, and I believe we will eventually be smelling E85.

eddie_gsx67.jpg

eddie_gsx65.jpg

eddie_gsx66.jpg

For now, he's pretty happy to have his car back... apparently it was pretty sick, as D-Sport Magazine decided to take a few pics of their own :sneaky:

118.jpg

And it seems like it was pretty popular at the DSM Shootout!

175.jpg

I can't wait to get this thing to a nice location for real pics!!

123.jpg

124.jpg

125.jpg

126.jpg

127.jpg

128.jpg

129.jpg

130.jpg

131.jpg

132.jpg

133.jpg

134.jpg

135.jpg

136.jpg

I'll keep you up to date when things change!

How is the venting set up to vent the crank case pressure out of the valve cover? Or is it vented out the back of the block?

soooo beautiful... i wish i knew where to find the interior.. do you have any interior pics

urbansmoker1;bt15235 said:
what kind of metal is that manifold made from? is that titanium?

Close, it's stainless steel. :ohdamn:

You guys wouldn't be looking into producing the front end like you made for this would you? cause i would be willing to drop a very shiny penny on something like that.

This car needs to be on the front of every tuner mag out there! Amazing build. I seen you guys at the shootout and these pics do no justice!

This is a very cool build!

Question, 4G63Girl. Next, time you guys do a build can you video tape DIY , which size bits thats involved how to cut out rust from the lower radiator support rust itself like the pictures shown. That would really help me out plus others also.

One more what's the typical price you charge for a full build. Its alright if you cannot mention it, just wondered.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back