The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

My 95 GSX Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sypherzero

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 14, 2008
Marion, North_Carolina
Hey everyone, this is my new project. It is a 95 GSX, the body has 84,*** miles, some suspension parts(KYB AGX shocks and struts, Ground Control coil over sleeves, Stillen front and rear sway bars, Stillen front and rear tower bars, Polyurethane bushings front to back). I have the stock 7 bolt that Im going to get hot tanked and surfaced and what not. Looking for a trans, and any black interior I can come across. For the time being its going to run on the OEM T-25, just to get it running. Once its running, Im planning on getting a FP intake tube, a MAF filter and adapter kit, a 3" exhaust from the O2 housing back, not sure on part manufacturers for the exhaust yet, eBay FMIC, and a few other minor things between paychecks. Any extensive modding will come after it gets running and I can keep up on routine maintenance. So any tips or suggestions are appreciated. Ill keep it updated as I get to work on her. Thanks for looking, Cj.:hellyeah:

99gsAllday;bt16140 said:
Thank you, I guess. I've just never seen my car as anything to be jealous of, haha.

motozachl;bt16143 said:
Got your work cutout for ya. glwb
Thank you, it is taking some work, but I think it'll be worth it in the end. At least I hope so, haha.

UPDATE 10/21
New parts; Injen intake pipe, EBC Greenstuff rear pads, 2g cloth seats, 2gb headlights, 2gb bumpers, Dejon UICP, 1g BOV, 3in SS down pipe w/ extra cutout, t-case, and a recently re-built trans with upgraded gears and new synchros. Been a long road so far, but it is coming together. Gonna have to put it on hold for a little while, my DD crapped out on me, and I need to save up for a down payment on something.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back