The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

my 95 gsx build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4G63_GSX

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 21, 2010
Chandler, Arizona
I bought my 95 gsx of a young kid april 2010, and it didnt run. he claimed the timing belt had fell off or skipped while he was driving but it kept driving and then slowly shut off. i knew that wasnt the case is the timing belt had come off. i bought the car for 2700 and had it towed to a shop a buddy of mine owns and we both worked on it for the 2 weeks i was home on military leave. the first day i took off the intake manifold and head, the second day i took out the bottom end and honed out the cylinders and had it sent to ums tuning to finish the work when i left for iraq. started ordering forged internals, the whole works. my goal was to hit 600awhp around 30 psi range. the build has been going on since i bought the car and will be done by this christmas and i will finally be able to drive it here are some pics and enjoy..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back