The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

SRT-4 Intercoolers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragon TalonTsi

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 5, 2005
Hobart, Indiana
:talon: My buddy has his turbonetics intercooler for sale. It is the stock one, it is pressure tested for 43 psi, it's polished, eventhough it is a wee bit small, I have heard it does wonders. I am considering buying this, for 75 bucks, brand new. He just went with his stage 3 Mopar upgrade, and of course, did his FM as well. Does anyone have any experiences with this setup or similar items from our dodge cousins? Any help would be appreciated. THanks.... :talon:

I'm not so sure they work on our cars. The One of the outlet angles kinda funny but it might be possible. If 2g's can use short route setups like 1gs then maybe you can work around the angled outlet. Take some measurements of the outlets and see if they are at least close to other 2g FMICs.

Well, I can get the measurements from him, or look them up, I have seen the EVO's stock FM on ours, and it is a turbonetics intercooler, so it is a good trusted brand, so at least that will work.

^^^

Yeah, that is what I said earlier. I will have to get the LIC pipe custom made, but I am still trying to figure out the basics first. If I want to stick with my sleeper mode, or go all out and kick it up. Still deciding, but for 75 bucks, yeah, you cant beat a brand new FM, not even a 100 miles are on it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back