The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Someone Buy Me: 1g DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OdysseyBMX819

Probationary Member
Dec 31, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Hate to clutter up the board with for sale stuff, but, I need this car gone immediately.

Keeping it short, I'm selling my 92 Talon TSi daily driver. More information can be found here: 1g DSM - 1992 Talon TSi and on my profile. She run and drives consistantly - definately a turn key and go.

I'm selling because I'm moving and starting my engineering career and I plan to buy something a bit more luxury... although heavy clutches and turbo lag is a blast. Although, to attest to the car, I've driven 700 miles in 2 days like 3 times and not even opened the hood on any long drive.

You can text/PM/call/whatever for more information or to make an offer... very motivated seller, ha.

I can attest- car is quick and rather fun to drive. The manual steering rack gives a nice "feel" for the road and is hardly any more difficult to turn than a car with power steering. Whoever ends up with this thing will have a nice, rust-free reliable car for a great price. :thumb:

ANDDD if someone comes to look at it before Wednesday I could probably be sweet talked down closer to the $3250 range!

Highest offer is $1500... Need this gone, ha.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back