The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

signs of an aging DSM. Ifs its not one thing its the next

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97gs-spyder

Probationary Member
Nov 28, 2005
Lawrence, Kansas
Alright. So I go to wash my drop top, which you realize has 4 power windows. Everything's fine, I go home and shut it off. An hour later I come back out to go to work. I turn the car on and automatically all four windows roll down. I try to roll them back up but only the larger driver side window can be rolled up. Now I'm stuck with the other three windows rolled down. What do you guys think? (It's not the fuse.)

its propably the window motor in the door panel. thats my guess. did any interior get wet while washing. my mx6 did that. it was the motor, happend out of know were. ture to the its one thing, its another. later :dsm:

Well I took my door apart and it turns out two things occured. The wiring harness was not completely connected and also the lock button was jammed. Thanks for the help.

When you push the switch to lower your top all 4 windows go down.Could be that switch is bad, stuck in the down position.It's sending power to lower your windows while your trying to make them go up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back