The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Fuel level gauge... Its not misaligned... its broken... Where can I get another one??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samnumba1

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 6, 2004
South Georiga, Georgia
I think the title says it all...

My gauge started not working and I took out the bobber/resistor assembly thinking it was misaligned.. didnt fix it.. Just recently took it out again and took apart the entire bobber assembly. I had it down to the resistor which i hooked a Ohm meter up to according to the Mitsu service manual.
The resistor did nothing its outputting 12v not matter how far up the bobber is. I called JNZ tuning and its going to be $108 for a new one because they only sell it as a package with the pump holder and everything.

Does anyone know where I can get a simple replacement resistor. Its a simple very cheep part but I want OEM not a rigged setup...

maybe for those of you that switch to twin pumps you have a bobber with resistor you want to sell??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back