The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

September 22nd, Englishtown, Raceway Park - MITSUBISHI DAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice little tool to have in the toolbox is an impact screwdriver. Applies equal pressure forward/side into the screw head so won't strip out. Just make sure you have something solid behind the rod to support it :dsm:

Make sure to use star (torx) secure screws for replacement to avoid the same problems next time around.

Attachments

• Star screws.jpg
    Star screws.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 212
im am so going it will probly be my first show wit my gsx but i gwt into raceway for free if theres somthing going down and i like like 2 sec away LOL (i see the lights from my house,,,along with the biys home LOL)

Fan ###cing tastic time to need all new tires but my gst wheels are getting painted this weekend and hopefully I can get new tires buy Thursday and mounted for Sat. URRGHH damn you dsm!

BTW any hotels/motels near by that are really cheap? let me know

how many runs you can do in a track??? ### one of my friends told me that you can do 3 runs and thats it.Is it true??
i know in Atco they got no limits over there,u can run as much as you want

well, my tranny is letting me shift from 1-2-3, but not 4, but all i need at the track is 1-2-3, i may run and if the tranny goes, sobeit, LOL.

What part of the mall parking lot are we all meeting at?

If you're not getting into 4th, well.. nevermind :p

I may not be running now its the opposite. I can shift into 4th easily and 2nd is being a bi***.

You guys know if their is going to be auto x there? and if other cars besides mitsu can join?

You guys know if their is going to be auto x there? and if other cars besides mitsu can join?

There is going to be an SCCA auto cross event there separate from mitsubishi day (won't be just mitsubishis)

There is going to be an SCCA auto cross event there separate from mitsubishi day (won't be just mitsubishis)

its SRT4's

Where at the mall are we meeting at? For people like me who have never been there

aw man i wanna go but im such a noob on cars still. ill probaly make an ass out of myself. and my car is all stock so it's nothing great either. :( can i meet you guys at the mall and maybe teach me some things? i really want to go just as a learning experience and not race.

It doesnt matter if you know the 4g63 inside and out, or if u just got the car and know nothing. Being on this board, reading topics, coming to meets and talking to wisemen and all will help you out greatly, reason why i know a decent amount of stuff about dsm's now as opposed to when i got my first dsm.

And i've updated where the meeting place and time we are leaving on the first post. Between olive garden and macys in the parking lot. Look for dsm's and 4g eclipse's.

not trying to be an ass with the big font, i just want to make sure people see it so they dont have to keep asking. :thumb:

aw man i wanna go but im such a noob on cars still. ill probaly make an ass out of myself. and my car is all stock so it's nothing great either. :( can i meet you guys at the mall and maybe teach me some things? i really want to go just as a learning experience and not race.

You don't have to race, hell I bet a bunch of us that go aren't going to be racing (odds are slim to none that I will be)

Ok now I know John is keeping the list updated and that on the first page, but now that we're 3 days away, how about an official who is still definetly going barring some act of god on saturday?

1. Corey (me)
2. Bruce (oldman)
3. John (goosy)
4. Whotippedmycow (awesome name btw) I put you on the list since you posted today that you are going
5. John (dsm90awd) Again I'm assuming, but you're always there John, maybe this year Bruce will actually race you :p

unfortunatly i cant go. Some guy at my job quit so they need me to come in. Even though I requested off like 4 months ago:mad: ohh well, more to look forward next year! good luck to everyone who is going:thumb: post up and let everone know how you guys did.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back