The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

September 22nd, Englishtown, Raceway Park - MITSUBISHI DAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

it was fun as hell, Matts N/A Spyder aka Evo Eater :) Good picture
Hopefully more people go to the next one. I didnt race because my car is slow :)
Plus i ran it hard the day before and on the way down so i didnt wanna break anything. Too far away from home and i dont got triple a :)

Here are some my buddy took. And one of his Sti I was running. I wish we could of went on , I was lined up to run the skyline

Attachments

• DSC00532.jpg
    DSC00532.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC00537.jpg
    DSC00537.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 228
  • DSC00538.jpg
    DSC00538.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 313
  • DSC00542.jpg
    DSC00542.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 303
  • DSC00544.jpg
    DSC00544.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 298
I saw that last evo around and remembering it only because of those wheels. They are so nice!

btw terry I know you wanted me to photoshop your car sooo

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I kinda knew it was your favorite color and all. So yours is on the top and with overnight parts from japan you could have the bottom

So I just got home.. Sucks it got rained out butttttt!

That was one SICK awd Hyundai :thumb:

-Frank:dsm:

I've got a pic of it launching coming up in a few minutes

These are some of the pics I know everyone has others but these are some I got. (crappy camera FTL)

Man I think you got a lot better pics than me :(

Pics :D

Despite the rain, I had a great time seeing everyone again and meeting some first timers.

I got three time trials in before the rain and was oh so close to the magic 11s on pump (12.2@116 was best), but kept messing up the launch/shifts. Maybe next time ;)

Anyway, a couple of the pics I took:

Bad-ass EVO5 with a Air-Dry Ice (CO2) Intercooler

Three Wizemen (guess who they are) :p

Olive Garden after-party

Hello children.......:D oldman just woke up from sleeping 2 days straight. ROFL

daaamn,i burned the clutch at the first pull, what a horrible day plus rain and s*it like that eh.... well next month ill come up with some good mods ,prob will do way better then i did today .and there wasnt that many FWD which is not fair (
Glad you made it home, it was good meeting you but what was up with your buddy wanting to race people (with your car) for money? :toobad:

bullettdsm said:
Didn't get a chance to shoot the sh*t with people except Corey (Got soem good footage of the car, huh? ) and my "regular" crew. Kinda sucked because I like that part of racing. I know I missed a bunch of people.
No shit Mark, I was looking forward to seeing more old people, I thought you just didn't show up, definitely come up and say hello next time.

WhoTippedMyCoW said:
i had fun and got to meet some cool people. John and Bruce are really cool people and There talons are really friendly (sometimes one of them winks at u) and Corey and John were very helpful for ideas and Scott was probaly the coolest one there out of everyone.
Who was Scott? :confused: Good meeting you guys, you should've ran your car just for fun and experience.:)

Eclipse98Spyder said:
JUST got home from staying over but had a fun time and have lots of pics I will post up once I upload them and have videos as well. I have ONE video of a member on here coughBrucecough who videos does not want to be seen but my gf got their run on tape. So are we all going on the 13th then?
My car threw a CEL on the way home, pulled it and it said "Asian driver". :D It was good meeting you kids, more so your girlfriend then you :p , tell her uncle Bruce say hello.

xxraptor660xx said:
Awesome pics, wish I was there
Why weren't you there, thought you were gonna take pics for everyone? :)

So who was the guy that lend me his screw driver? THANK YOU!!! :)

Despite the rain, I had a great time seeing everyone again and meeting some first timers.

I got three time trials in before the rain and was oh so close to the magic 11s on pump (12.2@116 was best), but kept messing up the launch/shifts. Maybe next time ;)

Anyway, a couple of the pics I took:

Bad-ass EVO5 with a Air-Dry Ice (CO2) Intercooler

Three Wizemen (guess who they are) :p

Olive Garden after-party

I'm gonna steal some of your pics John, I forgot to get one of that Evo

Corey, make sure you teach lil John how to use the zoom button on the camera, everything on my camera looks so far away. LOL

So how do you upload to PC again? :cry:

I'm gonna steal some of your pics John, I forgot to get one of that Evo

If you want the high-res 6MP originals lemme know and can post them on my site.

Some more of the EVOV

Hey if anybody has any video send it my way so I can put it all together with the pictures and video I have...

[email protected]

Oh and I hope nobody minds me stealing their pictures

While sitting in Olive Garden heard Im sure from across the room "dude thats like 4 blowjobs!" Nice one Corey

Hey now I clearly said handjobs ROFL

It was a holiday, I completely forgot. My car wasn't running anyway. I'll be there the 13th for the hell of it..

Who was Scott? :confused: Good meeting you guys, you should've ran your car just for fun and experience.:)

Scott is my brother who drove down with me. We both had fun and was nice to meet all of use. Sorry its not the Scott you were hoping :):tease:

also a Wise Man once told me how to pick up hot chicks in NJ.
"5$ sucky sucky"

yeh he did say THATS LIKE 4 HANDJOBS in a polite, slightly discreet manor. I think the old man beside us got excited.

I got some videos Ill try to upload tomorrow night or that 1 SRT4 running 9.4 @ 150 plus my runs and 2 evos and bruces video which Ill personally pm to him and I think my gf got the Vette and the Charger run as well.

Looks like you guys had fun! wish i was there but maybe next year for sure.:thumb:

Wow i was not able to go but when i woke up and saw the rain i figured they would cancel :notgood: im with the other guys im tired too every year is about the same it rains and we get pushed back another day only to share that day with another event and it gets hectic.

Oh well the day was not lost for me since i was not able to go i went out and picked up a 95 talon tsi awd for cheap :thumb:

Shit Martin, I totally missed the fact that it was you that picked up the new ride, congrats :thumb:

Shit shit shit.....I just lost my Talon to John!!!:cry: Stupid Rutgers!!! ROFL

Shit shit shit.....I just lost my Talon to John!!!:cry: Stupid Rutgers!!! ROFL

HAHA

Not gonna be able to make it tomorrow Bruce. Got the car running but was not able to check out the tune at all. Stupid computer decided not to recognize it was plugged into my wideband :cry: Gonna have to solve the problem tomorrow

That's alright, we called it off because I have DirectTV HD installation and Tom is going to Las Vegas.

That's alright, we called it off because I have DirectTV HD installation and Tom is going to Las Vegas.

Wow that's random (Tom going to vegas that is). Aright let me know if you guys decide to go another time and I may be up for it.

Sweet pics, I was there! didn't bring my 2G though, just came to watch. I was with the kid with the 10sec hyundai with the pink stripe, haha.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back